Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Glitche with squirrels working/not working

Centennial Club

Other timing issues!!

Aside from the bunny timings, I think there are wider timing issues at the moment.

On the day of the update, I timed how long it took the squirrels to gather 300 nuts. It was approx 2.5 hours.

I wanted a more accurate time so I can set a timer for collection.

Timer started today after collection and I've just been back 2 hrs and 15 mins later and they've only collected 118 / 300 nuts!!!! What is going on?

Squirrels glitch like the bees do, won’t collect on time

My squirrels have already malfunctioned twice - when it was only 2 of them, I had one scheduled collection that was only 150/300 after 3 hours, and after I upgraded to 4 squirrels, and went to sleep, this morning I had one 300/300 and another 50/300.

My bees frequently malfunction no matter how many times I enter town or fishing lake after I collect (to entire game loads to server). Now it seems the squirrels aren’t going to work as programmed either.

why can’t this be fixed ?

I just wanted to say that I and most of my neighborhood are having timer problems in general (ongoing, as you all know) but particularly with regard to the darn squirrels. I don’t think they were designed to take the entire night off, but ours do. And lots of other time off, too! There is no telling when they might finish their task.

Does anyone get a notification when they are done? Our bees notify us about honey combs, but though notifications are on, they don’t ever tell us.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 170 : Town 53 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Quote Originally Posted by Kenryu08 View Post
    I notice that when we turn in for the night, the squirrels do not continue to harvest the peanut. is there a limit?

When i log in hayday in the morning. the squirrels still need 100 more pod = 45min+ but by right they have been collecting for 8 hours.
    This issue has already been posted on tbe bugs/glitches section hopefully sc will fix it
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Check your bees as well. Mine are only counting three of the four bee hives. There is an awful lot of stuff here that needs mopping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    I just wanted to say that I and most of my neighborhood are having timer problems in general (ongoing, as you all know) but particularly with regard to the darn squirrels. I don’t think they were designed to take the entire night off, but ours do. And lots of other time off, too! There is no telling when they might finish their task.

Does anyone get a notification when they are done? Our bees notify us about honey combs, but though notifications are on, they don’t ever tell us.
    I get a notification. It'll usually send me 2x "honey collection is ready" notifications when squirrels are ready. However, it's not fool-proof: I just got that notification 2x and swooped into my farm to check, only to discover that neither my bees nor squirrels were ready.

Just discovered another gliche with the squirrels i now have four so simple maths would suggest 4 squirrels would collect 4 pods at a time but nope my four collect four pods but the count only goes up by 2 each time
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Just discovered another gliche with the squirrels i now have four so simple maths would suggest 4 squirrels would collect 4 pods at a time but nope my four collect four pods but the count only goes up by 2 each time
    Are you tapping on both parts of the squirrel house to check? It's similar to the bees where each hive counts separately.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Are you tapping on both parts of the squirrel house to check? It's similar to the bees where each hive counts separately.
    Yup i sure did cowslip seems i need to fire two of my squirrels they must be eating the pods as the counts dont match yet all squirrels were started at the same time i even downloaded the optional update to see if that fixed it

My Squirrels Are Lazy

Just like the bees, my squirrels are lazy. No collection of peanuts was ready this morning. ☹️