Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Glitche with squirrels working/not working

How frustrating for you!

i don't think mine did either, but I haven't really been sleeping & I may have harvested without realising. I'll be paying closer attention tonight!

I have 2 houses & 4 squirrels now, so, I just looked to see how many pods we need for the next mastery star, I wish I hadn't! & that's without a glitch!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Just discovered another gliche with the squirrels i now have four so simple maths would suggest 4 squirrels would collect 4 pods at a time but nope my four collect four pods but the count only goes up by 2 each time
    Same here.

Pro Member

not much fun

In my team we have not hade much problem with lazy bee for a time ,
    Now when we got lazy-squirrels some off us got back the lazy-bees to ,
    not much fun ,
    Last edited by Lyngby; July 3rd, 2020 at 10:46 PM.

Lazy squirrels and lazy bees😠

Farm Level 185. Town 57. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Fresh Spawn

Bug: Squirrel collection extremely slow

I do not have a way to reproduce this, but sometimes squirrels collect extremely slowly.

This is the second time this happened to me but I will only describe the todays situation.

I collected nuts at around midnight with the previous few collection cycles being at normal speed (about 2.5 hours or so to complete 2 nuts). Currently have 1 star.

When I woke up at 7:20 and checked to collect my squirrels had collected a total of 6 pods and were still active.
    I just checked again (10:40) so 3:20 hours later. Then the total of pods were at 36! So in that time 30 pods were collected.

My nut bushes stand sparated to avoid pathing issues (and have been before my last collection yesterday midnight). They have healthy amount of pods (4 bushes, 715, 729, 441, 447 pods available), so there is no reason why collection should be this slow.

This is the second time this happened. In the past after a slow phase it did snap back to normal speed. I do not know if this was random or after another collection.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabee View Post
    I do not have a way to reproduce this, but sometimes squirrels collect extremely slowly.

This is the second time this happened to me but I will only describe the todays situation.

I collected nuts at around midnight with the previous few collection cycles being at normal speed (about 2.5 hours or so to complete 2 nuts). Currently have 1 star.

When I woke up at 7:20 and checked to collect my squirrels had collected a total of 6 pods and were still active.
    I just checked again (10:40) so 3:20 hours later. Then the total of pods were at 36! So in that time 30 pods were collected.

My nut bushes stand sparated to avoid pathing issues (and have been before my last collection yesterday midnight). They have healthy amount of pods (4 bushes, 715, 729, 441, 447 pods available), so there is no reason why collection should be this slow.

This is the second time this happened. In the past after a slow phase it did snap back to normal speed. I do not know if this was random or after another collection.
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately some members have found that the squirrels are lazy occasionally. Supercell is aware of the issue, so let's hope they find a solution.

I'm merging your post into the thread about the squirrels, so you can have a look at the discussion.

I hope this helps

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!