Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Attacking >+2lvl th-s

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    it happens in legend league on a RARE occasion. in the April season, I was paired up against a th11 who somehow made it up to Legend League. im a maxed th13
    And that's not entirely because there's no TH matchmaking, but rather that there aren't many TH11s up there

Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post
    Attachment 215331

If this image works, there should be a graph.

Recently I did trophy-pushing with my mini (th2) and from what I have seen in 112 wins and at least 2000 bases I got matched with while searching I got impression that there is cap. Th5 should have been matched with me starting from cca 400 to 1000 trophies. However, there were zero th5+. On the other hand, out of 26 matches on defense, 4 were Th5.

4/26 comparing to 0/112 or to be less precise 0/2000 is pretty big difference. That is what was interesting.

I reached 1270,>1000 which is where th8s can be found sometimes. Th7s are there also, in huge percentage. Th6s are there too,but as th5, there were zero matches in >2000 searches(>1000 to be more precise,last 300 trophies took a lot of time).
    I semi-casually pushed to about 1370 on one of my Townhall 3 accounts. The summary of my experience with Townhall 3 trophy pushing was:

DEFENCE:
    >Lose 70+ trophies in every single defence( even though the one attacking you is a TH8) :-(
    OFFENCE:
    >3-star a maxed TH3 and gain 1 trophy :-)
    >3-star a rushed TH4 and gain 5 trophies
    >3-star a maxed TH4 and gain 12 trophies
    >3-star a new TH5 and gain 16 trophies
    >2-star a maxed TH5 and gain 12 trophies
    >2-star a new TH6 and gain 20 trophies
    >1-star a maxed TH6 and above and gain 15 trophies
    >And of course the occasional fellow pushers('whale') who are easy to 3-star and gain about 50 trophies :-)
    ACTIVITY:
    >Attack every 10 minutes with max loons, for at least 12 hours a day (This was the main reason I decided not to push to higher leagues)
    Last edited by Nexusios1521; 1 Week Ago at 05:54 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    I semi-casually pushed to about 1370 on one of my Townhall 3 accounts. The summary of my experience with Townhall 3 trophy pushing was:

DEFENCE:

OFFENCE:

ACTIVITY:
    Great score as th3 . Th2 and th3 share same lvl cc so pushing is really hard for both.

Lack of players with equal lvl ths makes pushing difficult,but with system that gives up to +2 th lvl oponents ( with really rare +3 or maybe even higher?-I at least got zero of those) makes that impossible.

Without our lvl ths and with difficulty of finding higher lvl ths eventually we are stuck with only 3 to 0 trophy offers. That was at least my prediction for 1500 trophies, but that happens even before.

In the end, I think that finding higher th lvls(+3,+4 etc.) to attack should be easier(not 100%,but also not <10%) than it is now.
    Last edited by NizaZiza; 1 Week Ago at 06:16 PM.

Great score as th3 . Th2 and th3 share same lvl cc so pushing is really hard for both.

Lack of players with equal lvl ths makes pushing difficult,but with system that gives +2 th lvl oponents ( with really rare +3 or maybe even higher?-I at least got zero of those) makes that impossible.

Without our lvl ths and with difficulty of finding higher lvl ths eventually we are stuck with only 3 to 0 trophy offers. That was at least my prediction for 1500 trophies, but that happens even before.

In the end, I think that finding higher th lvls to attack should be easier than it is now.
    👍🏻Exactly. But this applies to only low townhall pushers, who are probably just about 1% of the total player base. Personally, I wouldn't like it if my TH8 was matched with TH13s. The current system is good IMO.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this awesome signature!Way to go!
    My Accounts:11,11,9,7,7,5,4,4,4,3,3

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Exactly. But this applies to only low townhall pushers, who are probably just about 1% of the total player base. Personally, I wouldn't like it if my TH8 was matched with TH13s. The current system is good IMO.
    i understand. I also have minis with th10 and th8. If I were to push with them and always attack th13, game would be unplayable. However, I would not mind if I found th13/12 in 1 out of 10-20 searches, I can just skip them. It is just strange to me with th2 mini that with so much attacking I could not find and try th5/6/7s even once.
    Last edited by NizaZiza; 1 Week Ago at 06:32 PM.

i understand. I also have minis with th10 and th8. If I were to push with them and always attack th13, game would be unplayable. However, I would not mind if I found th13/12 in 1 out of 10-20 searches, I can just skip them. It is just strange to me with th2 mini that with so much attacking I could not find and try th5/6/7s even once.
    Also, how are you going to even 1-star a TH7 with a TH2? The possibility is almost nil. That's why they kept the matchmaking system like that :-)
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this awesome signature!Way to go!
    My Accounts:11,11,9,7,7,5,4,4,4,3,3