Thread: Is chill derby all 50 points tasks ?

Is chill derby all 50 points tasks ?

Help ! Iím confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ursulae1 View Post
    Help ! Iím confused
    I came to verify it too. I found the answer (yes) here
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...2#post12609412
    Level 115

Why doesn't the time change on the bunny's return? It said 1:29, I left the game, went back 15 min later and the time was still the same, I did a few things, checked it and it said 1:22, went back to the game 20 min later and it was said 1:29... so what the heck?

Quote Originally Posted by uneekrose View Post
    Why doesn't the time change on the bunny's return? It said 1:29, I left the game, went back 15 min later and the time was still the same, I did a few things, checked it and it said 1:22, went back to the game 20 min later and it was said 1:29... so what the heck?
    The timer on the Bunny has always been a problem, simply put never trust the timer. It has given me inaccurate times twice today. It suggested for a long time (with the countdown being consistent) that Bunny Time would be at 3.15pm local time, I went back at 3.05pm and it said 55 minutes to go. Past experience had fortunately taught me not to trust this so returning at 3.40pm it had just started.

In summary ever since the Bunny Derbies were introduced the timer has proved to be inaccurate, you simply have to keep returning and checking, sadly on numerous occasions I have missed Bunny Time despite returning before the projected start.

Just another bug that lives within Hay Day

Ian
    Hay Day Level 166
    Town Level 62
    Achievements 145/150
    Fish All caught, some weights still needed

Why is it saying x/35 tasks done? Six days, right? So that would be 30, or 36 if you do extras.

Daily quota resets at midnight UTC, which occurs 6 times during derby, in addition of the set of 5 task given with derby start.

This helps people from different time zone to have a chance to get at least their 30 tasks.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 1 Week Ago at 11:25 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Check the Hay Day Wiki

Got a question about the various derby types? Check the Hay Day Wiki.
    Name: The Professor
    Neighborhood: The Playbook (#82980LGR)
    Experience Level: 183 Reputation Level: 65 Barn: 13,000 Silo: 11,600 Tackle Box: 510
    Achievements: 147 Style Book: 21 Fishing Book: 172 Pets: 46 Wildlife: 14
    Hay Day Wiki Admin/Mod

you have to be in the game for an hour and a half for the timer to count down to zero, if you exit the game the timer resets and the next time it will start counting down from an hour and a half again. I just did it and caught first bunny. Supercell want us in game all day? This is silly.