Thread: New Magic Item: Golden Pump

New Magic Item: Golden Pump

This magic item will collect and send resources to storages from mines, drills and collectors for 24 hours. Full collectors make you a target of opponents. Send them directly to your storages. Will be useful when combine using with Resource Potion. Cost - 50 gems

SC does not want to encourage inactivity. So I doubt this this would happen.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this awesome signature!Way to go!
    My Accounts:11,11,9,7,7,5,4,4,4,3,3

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    SC does not want to encourage inactivity. So I doubt this this would happen.
    I mean, in reality all it's doing is keeping me from tapping 3 times? I think I'd rather keep my 50 gems and tap a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by AixRynx View Post
    This magic item will collect and send resources to storages from mines, drills and collectors for 24 hours. Full collectors make you a target of opponents. Send them directly to your storages. Will be useful when combine using with Resource Potion. Cost - 50 gems
    Personally, i never bother for collectors and most of the time when i come online, i directly go for an attack or donate troops or have some chat and then go offline without event looking at collectors.
    (Sad noises)