Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cash-In Options in Gold Pass

Cash-In Options in Gold Pass

I know personally, I tend to finish the Gold Pass a couple weeks early and have nothing to do with the rest of the points I earn.

Basically I propose to use the extra points earned, after the pass is finished, to exchange for different magic items, much like the CWL points part of the shop.

This change will then give pass buyers a reason to continue completing Gold Pass challenges instead of finishing it weeks early and not paying any attention to it.

Other games use something similar where they have different items available to exchange, but it's based on a tier system instead of a total point system. (Ex. 100 points for each tier instead of myself sitting at about 4300 points total right now)

Like I said, different options for exchange can be all magical items alike, along with possible skins missed from previous passes. Ill let SC handle costs and specifics, but that's the idea.

Hope this makes sense, thanks.

Why do you have to create another one if you can edit your first, or continue discussing it there?

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Why do you have to create another one if you can edit your first, or continue discussing it there?
    I was told that the thread was going to be closed 🤷🏾♥♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    I was told that the thread was going to be closed 路♥♂️
    Ajax was there when he said it, so when a moderator says it would be closed, it would be closed right away, maybe he was just giving you the chance to edit your post, now it would seem both will be closed, or either.. or I don't know..

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Ajax was there when he said it, so when a moderator says it would be closed, it would be closed right away, maybe he was just giving you the chance to edit your post, now it would seem both will be closed, or either.. or I don't know..
    There a way to close it being that I created it?

Basically I propose to use the extra points earned, after the pass is finished, to exchange for different magic items, much like the CWL points part of the shop.
    If this feature is added then this should be for all, not only for gold pass users as silver pass users also finish early and they also need to utilise those extra points.
    To be honest, this will never happen as medals have completely different purpose and can only be earned through cwl and magic items available are enough don't be greedy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    If this feature is added then this should be for all, not only for gold pass users as silver pass users also finish early and they also need to utilise those extra points.
    To be honest, this will never happen as medals have completely different purpose and can only be earned through cwl and magic items available are enough don't be greedy
    I didn't mean to only target pass buyers as I know those without it finish early as well. Either way, it's not fun finishing early and having nothing to do with the extra points. There has to be something we can exchange them for.

I didn't mean to only target pass buyers as I know those without it finish early as well. Either way, it's not fun finishing early and having nothing to do with the extra points. There has to be something we can exchange them for.
    Then it won't be why SC set the target to get all the rewards at such lower level. You are already gettinf the benefit by completing them early - you get the rewards earlier. Other points just go towards the achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Then it won't be why SC set the target to get all the rewards at such lower level. You are already gettinf the benefit by completing them early - you get the rewards earlier. Other points just go towards the achievements.
    Towards what achievement? And how do they benefit me in any way?

Towards what achievement? And how do they benefit me in any way?
    Towards the achievement 'Well seasoned' in your profile. You get gems for completing that.