Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cash-In Options in Gold Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    Then I don't get my skins and magical items. Isn't that the point of buying the pass?
    If that's the point of buying the pass, you are already getting them all in just 15 days. You should be happy that it doesn't force you to play till last day to grab out the rewards at 4800+ points
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; 1 Week Ago at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    If that's the point of buying the pass, you are already getting them all in just 15 days. You should be happy that it doesn't force you to play till last day to grab out the rewards at 4800+ points
    That's what I want though. I'd rather go every day trying to complete the pass than have to wait half the months Wondering when the next will come.

That's what I want though. I'd rather go every day trying to complete the pass than have to wait half the months Wondering when the next will come.
    I tried to understand your idea over and over again, and I didn't respond about it right away. So if I understand it now, correctly, you seem to totally compare CoC to other games(just like what you did on your first forum post) and you want people to get more engaged on season pass milestones, you should realize the frustration people get from the fundamental aspects of this game which is around "progression" where you have to invest time (cash if you want to fast forward), so adding more frustration to another frustration will eventually make people lose interest on playing the game, look around the forums, many before and many recently already complaining with the difficulties they face, and please stop comparing the game to other games and look at the majority of people. "That's what I want though" - just because you can do it doesn't mean everybody can.

Most of the players I encountered are happy enough on what ever they get and experience on season pass, they made it that way to accommodate ever possible playstyle of every player in CoC's player base, not every body plays 24 hours a day (I think that's how you invest your time on games you play), so many would agree that 1~2500/2600/2700/2800 is fair enough for the pass be it silver or gold.

There's actually an achievement for the boredom your'e experiencing(though you didn't mention it, but it looks like its one of the roots of your idea), where you have to reach 50k points on season challenges to get 250 gems, and that achievement will be shown on your profile.

If you are really that bored, there's too many things to do in life, there's a lot of games to play, SC has more than 1 game that you can spend time on, and just like how you compare it, there is PUBG you mentioned.

And to make it more general, since my very first post here in forums, I've already seen a lot of people, where some are so bored while others are crying out for shortcuts, catering one side will just totally tilt the balance and potentially break the game, so they made things where they seem the game can cater most of the majority.

I would suggest leaving the Season Pass that way for now.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 1 Week Ago at 08:21 AM.

As far as I remember, they mentioned that Gold Pass has value of around 25 times the cost, so it doesn't seem like they would just hand out more freebies for same cost. If these rewards are spread out for whole month, the perks will simply get shifted to the point that you can't unlock as quickly as you can do it at present. You want less time to utilize your 1 gem boost, builder and training boosts? Won't it just make it of less worth than what it is now?

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I think it's decent enough. I'm able to enjoy my 20% perks and 1 gem donations for 15 days. Why would I won't my perk duration to lower down?

I've read all the replies and I agree. I think I can now admit that the Gold Pass is a more than fair value (never thought otherwise) and that it is the best system for ALL players right now.

You all have mentioned other games and how their pass makes players lose interest over time and I'm full proof of that as I don't play that game anymore.

I would like to point out that I don't play these games 24/7. I have a part-time job, am enrolled in both high school and college, and am apart of many clubs and such. I play these games to get away from the normal life and to relax a little, as I'm sure you all do as well.

My problem arose with my comparisons of other games and I think that was wrong, my apologies. SC has created a Gold Pass that is different from the rest, and it's best for ALL players at this moment. This game has been running for about 8 years or so and there's a reason for it.

I do like the pass system in those other games better, but I seem to forget the very different types of games they are compared to COC. They're incomparable. I've come to realize that system wouldn't work in COC, and their unique pass is the best option.

I've admitted I was wrong, and I'd like to thank those that commented for that. After all, isn't this the point of these forums?