Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cash-In Options in Gold Pass

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    Towards what achievement? And how do they benefit me in any way?
    They benefit you by giving you gems when they are completed.

honestly I don’t see SC giving more free stuff for completing something early on top of the free stuff they are already giving.

Towards what achievement? And how do they benefit me in any way?
    GEMS!!! Ngl I do all challenge every month for that achievement.
    Season pass already has very good price for all magic items it hold and skin. If you demand more rewards for season pass, it would be like asking for a bucket of water with a cup.

Don't ask for more. The gold pass already gives out enough value. The current points already contribute to the achievement anyway, so no need to add more rewards.

I guess basically I just want the season to last all season. It takes me half the season to finish it and then it's not even looked at the rest. Other games tend to have their passes around the equivalent of $10, and I'd be willing to pay double for a pass that lasts longer.

I don't mean to sound "greedy" or anything, I just want to progress through the pass for a lot longer. (I don't even grind it)

I guess basically I just want the season to last all season. It takes me half the season to finish it and then it's not even looked at the rest. Other games tend to have their passes around the equivalent of $10, and I'd be willing to pay double for a pass that lasts longer.

I don't mean to sound "greedy" or anything, I just want to progress through the pass for a lot longer. (I don't even grind it)
    I wouldn't pay double. I already buy 2 passes and $5 each is a good price. Having 2-3 weeks were I don't need to attack specific items or use specific troops for farming is nice. I can raid how I want with all the gold pass perks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    I wouldn't pay double. I already buy 2 passes and $5 each is a good price. Having 2-3 weeks were I don't need to attack specific items or use specific troops for farming is nice. I can raid how I want with all the gold pass perks.
    Yeah I get it. Not all games are the same obviously and I guess this pass is the best option for COC players at the moment.

Extra points earned after completing pass still goes towards an achievement where u can earn gems, they are not wasted. Think sc give enough for the price if I'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    Extra points earned after completing pass still goes towards an achievement where u can earn gems, they are not wasted. Think sc give enough for the price if I'm honest
    It's enough for the pass. I just don't like the idea of an extra 2k+ points not being used to get any rewards other than an achievement. What happens when you complete that achievement?

It's enough for the pass. I just don't like the idea of an extra 2k+ points not being used to get any rewards other than an achievement. What happens when you complete that achievement?
    You stop buying the gold pass...

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    You stop buying the gold pass...
    Then I don't get my skins and magical items. Isn't that the point of buying the pass?