Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Cash-In Options in Gold Pass

  1. #11
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    CA United States
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    Towards what achievement? And how do they benefit me in any way?
    They benefit you by giving you gems when they are completed.

    honestly I don’t see SC giving more free stuff for completing something early on top of the free stuff they are already giving.

  2. #12
    Junior Member AixRynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    Towards what achievement? And how do they benefit me in any way?
    GEMS!!! Ngl I do all challenge every month for that achievement.
    Season pass already has very good price for all magic items it hold and skin. If you demand more rewards for season pass, it would be like asking for a bucket of water with a cup.

  3. #13
    Don't ask for more. The gold pass already gives out enough value. The current points already contribute to the achievement anyway, so no need to add more rewards.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    70
    I guess basically I just want the season to last all season. It takes me half the season to finish it and then it's not even looked at the rest. Other games tend to have their passes around the equivalent of $10, and I'd be willing to pay double for a pass that lasts longer.

    I don't mean to sound "greedy" or anything, I just want to progress through the pass for a lot longer. (I don't even grind it)

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    I guess basically I just want the season to last all season. It takes me half the season to finish it and then it's not even looked at the rest. Other games tend to have their passes around the equivalent of $10, and I'd be willing to pay double for a pass that lasts longer.

    I don't mean to sound "greedy" or anything, I just want to progress through the pass for a lot longer. (I don't even grind it)
    I wouldn't pay double. I already buy 2 passes and $5 each is a good price. Having 2-3 weeks were I don't need to attack specific items or use specific troops for farming is nice. I can raid how I want with all the gold pass perks.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    I wouldn't pay double. I already buy 2 passes and $5 each is a good price. Having 2-3 weeks were I don't need to attack specific items or use specific troops for farming is nice. I can raid how I want with all the gold pass perks.
    Yeah I get it. Not all games are the same obviously and I guess this pass is the best option for COC players at the moment.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    368
    Extra points earned after completing pass still goes towards an achievement where u can earn gems, they are not wasted. Think sc give enough for the price if I'm honest

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    Extra points earned after completing pass still goes towards an achievement where u can earn gems, they are not wasted. Think sc give enough for the price if I'm honest
    It's enough for the pass. I just don't like the idea of an extra 2k+ points not being used to get any rewards other than an achievement. What happens when you complete that achievement?

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    It's enough for the pass. I just don't like the idea of an extra 2k+ points not being used to get any rewards other than an achievement. What happens when you complete that achievement?
    You stop buying the gold pass...

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    You stop buying the gold pass...
    Then I don't get my skins and magical items. Isn't that the point of buying the pass?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •