Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QoL : Adding war leauge filter

If CWL set a requirement for TH level depending on what league your clan is in, this could fix matchmaking problems that lower clans constantly see.

Let's say Crystal League requires TH9+ so TH8s aren't getting matched with TH10s or worse

Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    If CWL set a requirement for TH level depending on what league your clan is in, this could fix matchmaking problems that lower clans constantly see.
    Why?

CWL is based on skill for the most part. If a clan of all th12s can make it into Champs 1 then they should be there. Your idea says they can't be there because of there th level isn't high enough even though their skills are.

Not to mention you don't know who I am putting in my wars until prep day.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 1 Week Ago at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Why?

CWL is based on skill for the most part. If a clan of all th12s can make it into Champs 1 then they should be there. Your idea says they can't be there because of there th level isn't high enough even though their skills are.

Not to mention you don't know who I am putting in my wars until prep day.
    Just an idea to fix matches of all TH13s and 12s versus 3 TH12s and a bunch of TH9s or something like that

THere is no matchmaking in CWL. It's supposed to test your skill. If you're good enough with low town halls, then good for you. If you're not, then oh well