Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Government of india ban clash of clans?

Government of india ban clash of clans?

There is a rumour now going on that government of india is going to ban clash of clans as it is a chinese app is it true because it is trending in wahtsapp and when i searched google it is showing like that someone please tell the truth

Banned
    No. They are not banning CoC. Quite a few threads have been made asking about this and they have all been closed.
    CoC is not a Chinese app.

Even if the government did, for whatever reason, ban the app there's nothing Supercell can do about it.
    Last edited by LostInSpace; 1 Week Ago at 05:21 AM.

Stop making same threads again and again. A list of banned apps has been released yesterday and coc is not in that list.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Even if the government did, for whatever reason, ban the app there's nothing Supercell can do about it.
    This is wrong. But this may not be the right place to talk about it. SC would take care of it, if they get banned somewhere.

Please don't create multiple threads on the same topic.
    Last edited by Nexusios1521; 1 Week Ago at 05:33 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian444 View Post
    There is a rumour now going on that government of india is going to ban clash of clans as it is a chinese app is it true because it is trending in wahtsapp and when i searched google it is showing like that someone please tell the truth
    No it's not. I'm an Indian myself. In fact here's a list of apps India has banned and coc is not one of them... Another game with similar name Clash of Kings is banned xD https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/76694814.cms
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

Centennial Club
    Clash of kings is banned not coc, research before posting.

It is not a "Chinese app". Period! It is a Finnish company whom the majority shareholder at this time is a Chinese corporation.

Way it works. Many US companies have Chinese stockholders: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/11/10-i...investors.html. Irregardless, they are US Companies with US products.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 07:02 AM.

Don't create threads based on just rumors. And how would anyone here know what the government is 'going to do' anyway? I don't think this forum is run my officials from any government to provide you those details.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Don't create threads based on just rumors. And how would anyone here know what the government is 'going to do' anyway? I don't think this forum is run my officials from any government to provide you those details.
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/76694814.cms - This article has a list of all banned chinese apps which you wanna know, and Clash of Clans ISN'T One of them
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10