Thread: Maxed, Need a CWL clan

Maxed, Need a CWL clan

I have an almost completely maxed 10 thatís on its way to 11, and an 11 that will be 12 during cwl. Iím looking for a place just to cwl with either or both. I plan to bounce back and forth between my main clan, and whichever other clan Iím in for cwl attacks.

Also I have 2 th8s and a th7 that I could bring to a lower clan for cwl as well.

Th11 #L2880GCQ9
    Th10 #YVQPQJLLJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jrking088 View Post
    I have an almost completely maxed 10 thatís on its way to 11, and an 11 that will be 12 during cwl. Iím looking for a place just to cwl with either or both. I plan to bounce back and forth between my main clan, and whichever other clan Iím in for cwl attacks.

Also I have 2 th8s and a th7 that I could bring to a lower clan for cwl as well.

Th11 #L2880GCQ9
    Th10 #YVQPQJLLJ
    Dang, it was nice to have you! I hope you find a good clan. When we develop into something a little more than we are now I hope youíll eventually join back lol! Good luck with everything man!

Centennial Club
    HEY
    WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN OUR CLAN.

battlefield [#2pc8r889q]

Join us for cwl and permanent home.

Jrking.
    We have opened a new clan and are in search of players like you. We would love to see you in clan😊.
    Hope you will visit.
    Clan tag:- #2Y2VRRY8P

Heya, Iím Lea and I own Prism alongside Josh and Powers. We have smoothly ran Prism together for roughly 3 years now and have branched one excellent clan to a family of 3. The clans are ran by the three of us and 7 other excellent co-leaders. Each clan offers a different tier level, based on individual capability and personal preference, we can certainly give anyone a place to call home now we have Serenity our latest edition owned by Prism co-leader Ryan.

PRISM - LEVEL 17 [#8YC8PP88]
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Confident and serious war attacker
    - Max TH12 or TH13ís only!

TROJAN - LEVEL 16 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Serious war attacker eager to learn
    - Max TH10ís and above only
    - Feeder clan for Prism

SERENITY - LEVEL 13 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Beginner friendly
    - All town hall levels welcome
    - Active daily
    - Feeder clan for Trojan

We are a very active, very chatty
    and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to all clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, thereís always room for improvement!

We run 30/30 CWL in all clans due to high activity; meaning everyone whoís interested can be part of it! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Message me here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig