Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builder Hall daily loot limit increase to nine per day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Builder Hall daily loot limit increase to nine per day

I find it impossible to keep my master builder busy because it is impossible to get loot on the builder base. I usually go weeks in between upgrades because of how little loot there is to go around. I think the loot limit should be increased.

In its current state, you can only get loot from three victories every day. I think it should be increased to getting loot from nine victories per day. With that increase much more people would enjoy upgrading in the builder base because it would be slightly easier to farm loot and it would take less time to start upgrades. This would also make the builder base similar to legends league on the main base where each player only gets 8 attacks per day.

Overall, this change will help players enjoy the builder base more and encourage more growth on that side of clash.

I do agree that 3 possible attacks for loot isn't enough, but you also get the 3-time victory loot bonus to make up for it. Maybe meet in the middle at 6 per day? 9 seems like a lot.

I'd be down for 6 per day. At that rate it would take me 4 days to get enough loot to start another upgrade which is a lot better than the current 8. I just don't like how the master builder sits around for weeks at a time as I accrue loot to start another. I was thinking 9 because it's a nice 3 sets of 3. If you take away the three win bonus and just make it three straight attacks it's still only 1mil loot per day which is around 1/3-1/2 of an upgrade. I didn't think it was too crazy but in the end it's up to supercell

I'm not against the idea but it doesn't sound pleasing to me that my storages will remain full for days just waiting for the builder to get free. I'm at BH9 and the maximum time my builder gets off is a day and half. Upgrades take time too, already enough to accrue loot for next upgrade (unless one is in much lower trophy threshold).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuilderhallEnthusiast View Post
    I find it impossible to keep my master builder busy because it is impossible to get loot on the builder base. I usually go weeks in between upgrades because of how little loot there is to go around. I think the loot limit should be increased.

In its current state, you can only get loot from three victories every day. I think it should be increased to getting loot from nine victories per day. With that increase much more people would enjoy upgrading in the builder base because it would be slightly easier to farm loot and it would take less time to start upgrades. This would also make the builder base similar to legends league on the main base where each player only gets 8 attacks per day.

Overall, this change will help players enjoy the builder base more and encourage more growth on that side of clash.
    No current system is fine, bh9 takes around 5 days to upgrade anything and we can gather enough loot in that much time for another upgrade ( assuming if you are 4800+)

I mean realistically they're not even developing new content for Builder Base right now so why worry about how long it takes to gather resources anyway?

Level 18
    - 12,055/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 219] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I mean realistically they're not even developing new content for Builder Base right now so why worry about how long it takes to gather resources anyway?
    Truest thing I've read so far. Most players are just anxious to get O.T.T.O. and then there's really not much to do after.

May be 5 loot attacks sound good, but its okay. Knowing next update for builder hall not this year, I am fine. We might get some new features in future. I have 26 walls to max. It may take 2 or 3 months, last season finished at 5865 trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    May be 5 loot attacks sound good, but its okay. Knowing next update for builder hall not this year, I am fine. We might get some new features in future. I have 26 walls to max. It may take 2 or 3 months, last season finished at 5865 trophies.
    You figure it has to be in increments of 3 for the 3-Win Bonus. 5 wouldn't work

I mean I don't even keep the Master Builder in BB. I just played BB to get the OTTO, and then I pretty much stopped. The only time I play now is for season challenges and CGs. If I have enough to upgrade, sure I'll upgrade, if I don't, oh well.

Also BB is meant to be a distraction from MV, not a grind village. Others may think differently though.