Thread: Max th13 looking for a clan for clan war leagues with a mini townhall 10

Max th13 looking for a clan for clan war leagues

Hi, I have th13(bk-70,aq-75,gw-50,rc-20).I'm looking for a cwl clan with good experience and a green war log.I also have a mini (new th11) with decent heros and I'm more likely join where I can have a spot in cwl with it.COPY PASTE IGNORED.Only International clans.Clan should be active who doesn't leave donation requests pending for hours.
    Last edited by xRabbit07x; 1 Week Ago at 02:28 AM.

Pro Member
    Somewhere baking cakes and binge watching Netflix during quarantine
    Sent you a pm

Heya, Im Lea and I own Prism alongside Josh and Powers. We have smoothly ran Prism together for roughly 3 years now and have branched one excellent clan to a family of 3. The clans are ran by the three of us and 7 other excellent co-leaders. Each clan offers a different tier level, based on individual capability and personal preference, we can certainly give anyone a place to call home now we have Serenity our latest edition owned by Prism co-leader Ryan.

PRISM - LEVEL 17 [#8YC8PP88]
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Confident and serious war attacker
    - Max TH12 or TH13s only!

TROJAN - LEVEL 16 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Serious war attacker eager to learn
    - Max TH10s and above only
    - Feeder clan for Prism

SERENITY - LEVEL 13 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Beginner friendly
    - All town hall levels welcome
    - Active daily
    - Feeder clan for Trojan

We are a very active, very chatty
    and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to all clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, theres always room for improvement!

We run 30/30 CWL in all clans due to high activity; meaning everyone whos interested can be part of it! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Message me here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig

Fresh Spawn
    You can join us. We are at master league 1. But it has players more than required. So we have made a new clan today only.For cel.And we need some high lvl player . So if you can plz join us to grow together. You can bring your friends also. Because we are few only. Clan tag: #29C2QVV8J (anonymous bugs 2) our main clan (anonymous bugs) tag in description and of this clan

nobleHero: Active, fun, relaxed and clashy! Adults clan. We believe that a hero is someone who works for the good of all, and therefore plays Clash in a way that benefits the entire clan rather than the individual. Our service to each other makes us stronger. Our focus with the objective to provide Adults from around the world with an active and mature Clash of Clans environment. Respectful and Friendly to all. We have Th13s which makes it possible you always receive max troops.

✨Accepting Only:✨
    Town Hall 10 and above.
    ✨ How to Apply? ✨
    Clan Link: https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=29Q02000C
    Discord Link – https://discord.gg/78T27Rn