Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peanut requests in town are totally impossible

Peanut requests in town are totally impossible

Iíve had a total of 9 townies ask for peanut bags today in town - 4 were in the grocery and some wanted 8 of them, others wanted only 1 along with other products, ....just now a cinema townie asked for 8 bags!!!

it takes somewhere from 2.5-3 hours for my squirrels to come up with 1 bag of peanuts. So assuming I sleep, fulfilling one cinema or grocery order would mean harvesting peanuts for an entire day !!! This is NOT ok.

I realize that these are new, and in theory we can have more squirrels collecting as many as 4 bags every 2.5 hours (upgrading the squirrel house is going to take months) once weíre fully mastered/upgraded but this is really the worst.

this really needs to fixed if possible, as soon as possible ....

That must be the 'adjustments the Town play' that was mentioned in Ricky/Ranger's update video - I should've guessed it wouldn't be a positive (for players) change!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    That must be the 'adjustments the Town play' that was mentioned in Ricky/Ranger's update video - I should've guessed it wouldn't be a positive (for players) change!
    I had hoped, it would mean changes in demands. I produce hundreds (not sure what the number is, but my farm is on level 173, so I produce everything) of different products, and yet the main demand is on about twenty products or so. I have stopped activating the two latest machines weeks ago, because there is so little demand for their products. I have 40+ of each of the newest product and just about zero demand of them, so either selling them in RSS or keeping them for no use is the options. Please SC, we would actually like to use the products, we make!

Most of this update is just "same old, same old". Not really fit to maintain my attention on HD.

To end on a positive note, I think the squirrels are cute, and I look forward to getting the zebra babies.

Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    I had hoped, it would mean changes in demands. I produce hundreds (not sure what the number is, but my farm is on level 173, so I produce everything) of different products, and yet the main demand is on about twenty products or so. I have stopped activating the two latest machines weeks ago, because there is so little demand for their products. I have 40+ of each of the newest product and just about zero demand of them, so either selling them in RSS or keeping them for no use is the options. Please SC, we would actually like to use the products, we make!

Most of this update is just "same old, same old". Not really fit to maintain my attention on HD.

To end on a positive note, I think the squirrels are cute, and I look forward to getting the zebra babies.
    Yes, I had hoped that too. I rely on townies to want my products as I rarely do boats or trucks & I need to keep a consistent flow going. That won't happen if they're all going to be demanding numerous peanut items when I can't fulfill those orders yet.

Hey-ho! Back to the drawing board 😆

I wouldn’t mind if they were requesting 1 or 2 of the peanut items, like pb&j, etc. but they seem to be requesting just the bags of peanuts and in ridiculous quantities like they often do for honey or sugar. But I’ve never had a request for 20 beeswax, for one townie, which is the equivalent of 8 peanut bags.....my grocery townies have asked for this twice today.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    I wouldn’t mind if they were requesting 1 or 2 of the peanut items, like pb&j, etc. but they seem to be requesting just the bags of peanuts and in ridiculous quantities like they often do for honey or sugar. But I’ve never had a request for 20 beeswax, for one townie, which is the equivalent of 8 peanut bags.....my grocery townies have asked for this twice today.
    I hope you sent them packing... 👉🚂

😂

I did not go to my town yet, but I do think the peanuts are coming in very slow, so peanut products are very rare. I would send them all home. I hope SC tweaks it a bit so its a bit more do-able.

Nothing New

Every player is different. Some have plenty of peanuts. Only yesterday, during the first day of the Summer Update, I bought 5 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and 5 Honey Peanuts from a single Roadside Shop.

We all know that the Town visitors will request any item that you can produce...and that includes peanuts, honey peanuts, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, peanut noodles, bacon fries, hand pies, and chili poppers. We can either send them away, tag them to be filled by others, or fill them ourselves. This is nothing new.

We also know that in a few weeks we'll all have enough of these new items in stock to fill all Town visitor requests...and then complain that we've invested all this time and effort to make the items, but no one's requesting them. I think I still have some of my original Summer Rolls, Black Sesame Smoothies, Candy Bouquets, Tofu Stir Fry, Chocolate Fondue, and Eggplant Parmesan sitting around taking up barn space.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    Every player is different. Some have plenty of peanuts. Only yesterday, during the first day of the Summer Update, I bought 5 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and 5 Honey Peanuts from a single Roadside Shop.

We all know that the Town visitors will request any item that you can produce...and that includes peanuts, honey peanuts, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, peanut noodles, bacon fries, hand pies, and chili poppers. We can either send them away, tag them to be filled by others, or fill them ourselves. This is nothing new.

We also know that in a few weeks we'll all have enough of these new items in stock to fill all Town visitor requests...and then complain that we've invested all this time and effort to make the items, but no one's requesting them. I think I still have some of my original Summer Rolls, Black Sesame Smoothies, Candy Bouquets, Tofu Stir Fry, Chocolate Fondue, and Eggplant Parmesan sitting around taking up barn space.
    I know, we'll all get there eventually. Obviously some will use diamonds or maybe Tom boosters, I may use a free one of these myself, but otherwise it's just patience & working to get a build up of the new products. I think it's the time it takes to get there that makes it feel like more of an achievement when you eventually do.

Waiting for enough peanuts for everything they'll be needed for, though, does seem like it will take quite a bit longer than waiting to grow a sufficient amount of a new crop or for a new machine to be ready. I guess it equates to when we first got the bees, and needed all that honey all of a sudden.

Fresh Spawn

Peanuts arenít workable I agree, mathematically impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    Iíve had a total of 9 townies ask for peanut bags today in town - 4 were in the grocery and some wanted 8 of them, others wanted only 1 along with other products, ....just now a cinema townie asked for 8 bags!!!

it takes somewhere from 2.5-3 hours for my squirrels to come up with 1 bag of peanuts. So assuming I sleep, fulfilling one cinema or grocery order would mean harvesting peanuts for an entire day !!! This is NOT ok.

I realize that these are new, and in theory we can have more squirrels collecting as many as 4 bags every 2.5 hours (upgrading the squirrel house is going to take months) once weíre fully mastered/upgraded but this is really the worst.

this really needs to fixed if possible, as soon as possible ....

I take a great interest in the mathematics of this game. This one needs to be fixed. Sure some are quite hard but this is impossible. So far I have used Tom to top peanut products.