Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peanut requests in town are totally impossible

Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    Every player is different. Some have plenty of peanuts. Only yesterday, during the first day of the Summer Update, I bought 5 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and 5 Honey Peanuts from a single Roadside Shop.
    The only possible explanation is that people are using Tom to get things. Yesterday it would be completely impossible to be able to harvest sufficient quantities of just peanuts to make that...

I myself used a Free for 13 hours Tom booster combined with a 50% speed increase to have him get me started with the new products....
    #2GR892LJL , Level 158 , Rep 66

Fresh Spawn
    This along with the wild animals! Not enough reward for the effort! Rather let them sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Daminick View Post
    This along with the wild animals! Not enough reward for the effort! Rather let them sleep.
    Many players do let the Wildlife Sanctuary animals sleep. Hay Bales are one of those products where you lose coins as the ingredients can be sold for more coins via the Roadside Shop that the finished product itself (just like Jelly Beans). But lost coins are immaterial since you’re feeding the Hay Bales to your Wildlife and receive no coins in return, so it’s a total loss of coins.

So, what do you get? You get a lot of those nasty XPs. Let’s face it, smart players understand that the secret to Hay Day (at least at levels below 70) is to avoid XPs whenever possible. But even if you’re farm is above level 70 these Wildlife animals reward at a rate far slower than Pets – meaning that you have to gather many more XPs before you get a drop item.

They’re cute, but rarely smart to feed.

At what level do peanuts appear? I am a noob (level59).

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    At what level do peanuts appear? I am a noob (level59).
    Peanut bushes and peanuts are available at lvl 62.

Friend has 1 guest requesting 14 bags. Player is level 167 but c'mon that's ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by HeathNZ View Post
    The only possible explanation is that people are using Tom to get things. Yesterday it would be completely impossible to be able to harvest sufficient quantities of just peanuts to make that...

I myself used a Free for 13 hours Tom booster combined with a 50% speed increase to have him get me started with the new products....
    That’s interesting. Do they let you combine boosters now? I thought you can use only one booster at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry230 View Post
    That’s interesting. Do they let you combine boosters now? I thought you can use only one booster at a time.
    You can use more than one booster at a time, but they will cost diamonds to activate. I find that if I have a 13 or 25 hour Tom as well as one that shortens his nap, the 2 diamonds to activate it is well worth it.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Merry230 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    You can use more than one booster at a time, but they will cost diamonds to activate. I find that if I have a 13 or 25 hour Tom as well as one that shortens his nap, the 2 diamonds to activate it is well worth it.
    What Momscar said. Also, you can’t activate two of the same type of boosters. For example you can’t activate two extra XP boosters at the same time.