Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New troop idea: Caveman

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Oh. That would be unique 
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PeppaShrek View Post
    I never thought to toggle it between single target defenses and splash damage defenses, that sounds like a great concept to add to my idea! That really does sound great, no questions asked.
    Sometimes, questions can be good. I am a firm believer in "there are no dumb questions". One you should of asked:

Splash Damage: A defense does damage to the target(s) and collary damage to the other troops within vicinity of those targets. Opposite is Point Damage: Only the troop(s) explicitly targeted receive any damage.

Single Target: One and only one troop targeted. Opposite is Multi-Target: More than one troop can be targeted and hit simultaneously.

An Inferno Tower can be "multi-target" or set to "single target", but it always does "point damage" (never splash). A Wizard Tower only target one specific troop at a time (is single target) yet does splash. A cannon is always single target, point damage. An Eagle Artillery targets groups, and does splash.

So change "single target" to point damage (opposite of splash). Way you have it now, a Wiz Tower tower would always be targeted (since it is both single target and splash) while that I-Tower in multi mode would never be targeted (since it never does splash damage, even when hitting multiple targets simultaneously).

So change "Single target" to "Point damage". Or use the terms "AoD" (Area of damage, which are splash), and "Non-AoD" (for those that are point).
    Last edited by rowman; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:28 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Sometimes, questions can be good. I am a firm believer in "there are no dumb questions". One you should of asked:

Splash Damage: A defense does damage to the target(s) and collary damage to the other troops within vicinity of those targets. Opposite is Point Damage: Only the troop(s) explicitly targeted receive any damage.

Single Target: One and only one troop targeted. Opposite is Multi-Target: More than one troop can be targeted and hit simultaneously.

An Inferno Tower can be "multi-target" or set to "single target", but it always does "point damage" (never splash). A Wizard Tower only target one specific troop at a time (is single target) yet does splash. A cannon is always single target, point damage. An Eagle Artillery targets groups, and does splash.

So change "single target" to point damage (opposite of splash). Way you have it now, a Wiz Tower tower would always be targeted (since it is both single target and splash) while that I-Tower in multi mode would never be targeted (since it never does splash damage, even when hitting multiple targets simultaneously).

So change "Single target" to "Point damage".
    Ok sounds good! It is only one word anyway, but if it makes that much of a difference, so be it!
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:29 PM.

Banned
    Anymore questions, doubts, thoughts, or opinions anyone?
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:03 AM.