Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New troop idea: Caveman

Banned

New troop idea: Caveman

Demolish Defenses with,
    The Caveman

This prehistoric troop goes way back with all of the defenses and has gotten smarter to learn how to defeat them. His giant wooden bat can easily break open walls to get to the defenses. But, he can only be mad at splash damage and point damage at different times.

Attacking Strategies

1. The Caveman is really just the best at taking out defenses because of his ability to smash open walls.

2. Could be used as a shield for troops such as: Archers, Wizards, Witches, and basically all of the other small troops.

3. Not very good at killing enemy Clan Castle troops because it can only attack ground units.

Defensive Strategies

1. Not very good at defense in general because it can only attack ground units.

Statistics

1. Damage Per Second: Level 1, 70
    Level 2, 79
    Level 3, 88
    Level 4, 97

2. Hit Points: Level 1, 420
    Level 2, 460
    Level 3, 510
    Level 4, 560

3. Housing Space: 6

4. Training Time: 45 seconds if both of your dark barracks are level 10 and with no boost.

5. Training Cost: Level 1, 56 Dark Elixir
    Level 2, 72 Dark Elixir
    Level 3, 84 Dark Elixir
    Level 4, 98 Dark Elixir

6. Preferred Target: Toggle between splash damage and point damage defenses.

7. Attack Type: Single Target

8. Movement Speed: 17

9. Attack Speed: 1.6

10. Damage Per Attack: Level 1, 134
    Level 2, 152
    Level 3, 170
    Level 4, 187

11. Unlocked at: Town Hall 12

12. Research Cost: To Level 2, 87,500 Dark Elixir
    To Level 3, 112,500 Dark Elixir
    To Level 4, 140,000 Dark Elixir

13. Laboratory Level Required: To Level 2, 10
    To Level 3, 10
    To Level 4, 11

14. Research Time: To Level 2, 7 Days
    To Level 3, 9 Days and 3 Hours
    To Level 4, 11 Days

15. Hits to Take Down a Town Hall 13 at Max Level: Around 44

16. Hits it can Take from a Level 19 Cannon at Max Level: Around 5

Conclusion

So, basically the Caveman is a new Dark Elixir Troop unlocked at Town Hall Level 12, Dark Barrack Level 10 and that it has held a grudge against defenses (but sometimes has mixed emotions about them) for millions of years so Cavemen target them and attack them viciously with a bat after the Cavemen easily break open the wall. I know it sounds random but that makes it original!
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:28 PM.

I haven't really read the stats, but it sounds like you want a mortar-targeting wall breaker? Not too sure why the game needs this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    I haven't really read the stats, but it sounds like you want a mortar-targeting wall breaker? Not too sure why the game needs this.
    The game needs this so that there can be a troop that can easily take out mortars to make it easier for smaller troops to pass by. Similar to the Lava Hounds take out the Air Defense so that the smaller air troops can pass by such as: Balloons, Minions, and Baby Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by PeppaShrek View Post
    The game needs this so that there can be a troop that can easily take out mortars to make it easier for smaller troops to pass by. Similar to the Lava Hounds take out the Air Defense so that the smaller air troops can pass by such as: Balloons, Minions, and Baby Dragons.
    Honestly, the only time I even think about a mortar is cleanup phase. My two main strats at 1w were pekkabobat /pekka smash or drag bat. Mortars were the least of my worries.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by PeppaShrek View Post
    Why mortars? I mean like they don't really do much. The only time mortars can do damage is when it picks off your clean up archer or something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Why mortars? I mean like they don't really do much. The only time mortars can do damage is when it picks off your clean up archer or something.
    I mean if you don't like the mortar idea, I could always change it to Inferno Tower or Wizard Tower.
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:28 AM.

Banned
    I got the idea it can target all of the towers first! Thank you for talking me out of mortars.
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:30 AM.

I don't think it's a bad idea at a lower TH level, but mortars don't really matter at TH12, which is where you want them to be unlocked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaakattack View Post
    I don't think it's a bad idea at a lower TH level, but mortars don't really matter at TH12, which is where you want them to be unlocked.
    Nvm about the mortars. I already changed it to towers.

Millennial Club
    Okay look Mortars have never been an issue, especially when you have Giants you seriously have nothing to worry about, and no one spams their barcher at one spot, that's certain death by the Mortar's standards...

But my opinion, is to make this sort of troop which targets maybe EA as the favourite defense...
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!