Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To increase a daily purchase limit for upgrading materials from 80 to 100

Question To increase a daily purchase limit for upgrading materials from 80 to 100

Dear all,

I would like to suggest if you can increase the limit of a daily purchase for upgrading the materials from 80 to 100 items if possible.

E.g. if any farmers who reach the level of 135.....or over

Sometimes I was unable to buy any more upgraded items because it was already over the limit when I had a chance to buy.

Please note I don't usually go over the set limit everday.

I hope you would consider this matter and increase the mentioned limit.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Regards,

Joanna

Fresh Spawn
    I agree 100% as your farm gets to be a higher level it takes more and more items to expand and if someone is selling them Iíd like to grab them and sometimes I have collected more than 80 already

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn262 View Post
    I agree 100% as your farm gets to be a higher level it takes more and more items to expand and if someone is selling them I’d like to grab them and sometimes I have collected more than 80 already
    I totally agree, we are being punished for others who don't do the right thing and Hack games etc. Please increase the limit or do away with it.

About the Expansion Limit...

First of all, I donít think the limit helps as much as it hurts. I try to get parts for my neighbors because they do find what I canít and I find what they canít so we trade around through our RSSs. I cannot stress enough (respectfully, and non-rudely, just ranty) how annoying it is to be penalized and not get to trade around within my neighborhood or miss out on stuff I might be lucky enough to find for myself in the paper because I hit a limit helping them.

COULD YOU PLEASE, at the VERY least, assuming you want to continue to implement the limitation of expansion item pickups, turn it off for neighborhoods. Let neighbors buy and sell them without it changing the number!!

Or, ya know, just delete this feature. My neighborhood is my real life family and they have all complained about it. It makes it so no one wants to play. The whole point is that they are rare. Thatís why they cost a ton of diamonds if you want to get them on the spot. If you want more people to get a shot, make sure they are mixed up more or better dispersed in the papers for players.

I told you, ranty! And I donít mean to sound like a jerk, itís just frustrating to feel like you canít do anything once you hit the limit helping your neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie1764 View Post
    I totally agree, we are being punished for others who don't do the right thing and Hack games etc. Please increase the limit or do away with it.
    Iíd say do away with it. A limit, even at 100, would run into the same issues as we are seeing now with the 80 item capacity.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkTall111 View Post
    I’d say do away with it. A limit, even at 100, would run into the same issues as we are seeing now with the 80 item capacity.
    Removing the limit is unlikely to happen. This thread gives a lot of information on the topic: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

A compromise spend 5 diamonds to up the limit by 10 items a time. Then if a neighbour puts stuff in the shop for you you can get it and it will still defeat the naughty people.

Or maybe one diamond for the first 10, 2 for the second, 5 afterwards.

I like the neighbourhood idea mentioned above! Isn't the whole idea of neighbourhoods about coming together, helping each other out, and team work (derby's). I would love to see the cap only in place for the newspaper purchases and lifted for neighbourhoods.
    GC: Courtzybear

Quote Originally Posted by Courtzybear View Post
    I like the neighbourhood idea mentioned above! Isn't the whole idea of neighbourhoods about coming together, helping each other out, and team work (derby's). I would love to see the cap only in place for the newspaper purchases and lifted for neighbourhoods.
    Exactly this! Only cap people who are outsiders coming in. Neighbourhoods (and in my opinion, added friends) should be exempt from this limit, as the limit is put in place primarily to stop bots.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    For those who missed it, here's the mega thread discussing the daily limit.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...per-day/page60
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:04 AM.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company