Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Approval by Mods before posting.

Approval by Mods before posting.

Hi,
    I don't know if it's been suggested/denied already, but I thought it would be great if the first one or two posts of a new forum member would require moderator approval, before it would be visible to the public. This could help remove a lot of unwanted spam posts and advertisements. I saw this feature running smoothly in many other forums, including those powered by Vbulletin, and thought that it would be great if it was implemented here.

Clash On,
    NEXUS
    Last edited by Nexusios1521; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:04 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Hi,
    I don't know if it's been suggested/denied already, but I thought it would be great if the first one or two posts of a new forum member would require moderator app, before it would be visible to the public. This could help remove a lot of unwanted spam posts and advertisements. I saw this feature running smoothly in many other forums, including those powered by Vbulletin, and thought that it would be great if it was implemented here.

Clash On,
    NEXUS
    There is already an automatic moderation system that catches a lot of the spam posts. That means they are not visible to members, and we can spam ban the "member".

Unfortunately some spam posts do slip through; it's always helpful if members report them.

Thanks

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    There is already an automatic moderation system that catches a lot of the spam posts. That means they are not visible to members, and we can spam ban the "member".

Unfortunately some spam posts do slip through; it's always helpful if members report them.

Thanks
    👍🏻.Just thought that this would decrease the number of Baba Jis/Therapists in General/Bugs & Problems Subforums :-)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    .Just thought that this would decrease the number of Baba Jis/Therapists in General/Bugs & Problems Subforums :-)
    It does! The Mods see far more of those than you do, as many do get automatically moderated.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

I am currently reporting daily one spam posts especially in the general section of clash of clans

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I am currently reporting daily one spam posts especially in the general section of clash of clans
    Thanks for your reports.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner