Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game crashes whenever I try to go to the valley

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvasquez View Post
    someone said they got a new ipad on this thread and it still happened. is there an ipad that it won't happen on? thanks

I am unsure which post you're referring to but I have seen some say they bought new devices and do not have the issue.

1. This one, though wlad does not indicate which iPad they bought. We can ask though. I'll PM wlad now and see if they can comment here.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12589886

2. The post above mine (previous page since this is page 2)
    Last edited by ilovehayday; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:58 AM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Oops I should clarify I did not experience crashing on my iPod touch. I lost my iPhone SE a couple years ago and got a certified refurbished iPhone 6S plus to replace it. Compared to my “new” phone the iPod touch was soooo slow! I still don’t have a laptop yet and also wanted a larger screen to watch videos and for other various things so I bought the iPad, not because of any crashing. I just posted the version of iPad I have because I wanted to answer the question of what iPad does not have a crashing problem. Sorry for any confusion.
    Last edited by QBIE; 5 Days Ago at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    What have you tried on your end so far (uninstall/reinstall game, etc)? Is this happening on both data and wifi?

==edit== try this as well: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12565625
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. No effect. It happens both on mobile data and in wifi. My mobile data are perfectly fine; I have no problem going to the valley on my iPad if I use that by way of the iPhone's hotspot.
    Last edited by Greebie0; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:12 AM.
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 232

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    I bought a brand new 6th generation iPad last sept (to replace my iPod touch—lol!) and have not had a problem
    Thanks! I appreciate you letting us know. I am not sure i can afford one right now. Trying not to feel frustrated that in order to keep playing i have to buy another expensive ipad. I play with my mom and she has nothing else to really do for fun so if i stop i know that will make her sad. thanks again

I would be more interested in knowing if someone was experiencing this problem prior to upgrading device and then problem was solved with a hardware upgrade. There are comments in App store Hay Day review stating that an upgrade did NOT correct problem.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Touraway View Post
    I would be more interested in knowing if someone was experiencing this problem prior to upgrading device and then problem was solved with a hardware upgrade. There are comments in App store Hay Day review stating that an upgrade did NOT correct problem.
    See my post above, #1.

ipad2 was upgraded.....this device may not be supported per
    hay-day
    How about someone with iPhone 6 or newer?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Touraway View Post
    ipad2 was upgraded.....this device may not be supported per
    hay-day
    How about someone with iPhone 6 or newer?
    They upgraded from an iPad 2. If that is what you're asking? I PMed wlad asking to post their device info, so we need to wait to see what they got.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Greebie0 View Post
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. No effect. It happens both on mobile data and in wifi. My mobile data are perfectly fine; I have no problem going to the valley on my iPad if I use that by way of the iPhone's hotspot.
    Not sure what else to suggest, unfortunately. Curious which iPad it is? Hay Day is not crashing on my iPad 4 Mini. I did have intermittent crashing on my iPhone 6 Plus, so I've stopped using that to play, but that phone is not liking life lately as it slows on every app. Time for a phone upgrade.

I was pointing out that if there are farmers who are experiencing this problem and are considering upgrading to cure this problem it will be helpful if someone post with an upgrade from a device that is well within requirements (and crashing attempting to enter valley) rather than determining if the device upgraded had iOS and free space requirements needed.
    A definitive answer that upgrading will cure problem would be preferable.