Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game crashes whenever I try to go to the valley

Game crashes whenever I try to go to the valley

It used to crash whenever I was going to the valley after having done something else, but if I reloaded the game after the crash, I could go there. Now, since the update, it crashes every time I touch the valley sign. No more access to the valley. iPhone 6
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 232

1903059-why-is-hay-day-crashing
    No solution but perhaps you may gain some insight into issue.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Greebie0 View Post
    It used to crash whenever I was going to the valley after having done something else, but if I reloaded the game after the crash, I could go there. Now, since the update, it crashes every time I touch the valley sign. No more access to the valley. iPhone 6
    What have you tried on your end so far (uninstall/reinstall game, etc)? Is this happening on both data and wifi?

==edit== try this as well: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12565625
    Last edited by ilovehayday; June 30th, 2020 at 01:28 AM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    What have you tried on your end so far (uninstall/reinstall game, etc)? Is this happening on both data and wifi?

==edit== try this as well: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12565625
    I'm not sure if the information in the link is applicable after the latest update. I've reset and still keep getting kicked out. Actually, not kicked out of Valley, game turns off.
    It happens when trying to go into Valley, also after getting in when I click on a building. Sometimes I can travel to building sometimes game shuts off.

my hay day game is crashing every few seconds since the update on my ipad. it used to crash when i tried to go to the valley and i let support know months ago but now it is crashing every time i try to do anything. I have cleaned out my storage, uninstalled the game and rebooted my ipad and then reinstalled the game and it is still crashing. will you please help?

I tried uninstall/reinstall the game but it crashed every time I tried to go into the valley. It happens on both data and wifi. Before the latest update, it used to stop crashing when I reloaded the game. Could you please fix the problem? Mine is iPhone 6.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    For those who've tried various things and still are having crashing, then I am not sure what else to suggest. I am starting to wonder if the crashes are happening on older/old-ish devices. I was having this issue on my iPhone 6 Plus. I am wondering if the game has gotten too cumbersome for some of these devices.

If anyone else knows a trick they've used to stop crashes, post below. Otherwise I don't have any other suggestions.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

game crashing

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    For those who've tried various things and still are having crashing, then I am not sure what else to suggest. I am starting to wonder if the crashes are happening on older/old-ish devices. I was having this issue on my iPhone 6 Plus. I am wondering if the game has gotten too cumbersome for some of these devices.

If anyone else knows a trick they've used to stop crashes, post below. Otherwise I don't have any other suggestions.
    someone said they got a new ipad on this thread and it still happened. is there an ipad that it won't happen on? thanks

Is this information correct?
    hay-day

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvasquez View Post
    someone said they got a new ipad on this thread and it still happened. is there an ipad that it won't happen on? thanks
    I bought a brand new 6th generation iPad last sept (to replace my iPod touch—lol!) and have not had a problem