Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hammock, boat deco?

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    Hi, here is the hammock in my farm. It is cute because it is swinging, instead of motionless.

Thank you Hayday for releasing this on weekend. As I like to decorate my farm after completing derby tasks, the deco arrived in timely manner.

Tried to upload the photo but it failed. Perhaps you can check it out from FB
    Thanks for trying but already saw Minkywinky’s hammock, was after a picture of fish & boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Minkywinky View Post

Hi Anniebel884, i finally caved in and also bought the boat. I think im gonna pass on the fish and be okay with just the boat and hammock. So this is how the boat looks like in dimension.
    Thanks Minky that helps. I bought hammock for little & think I will get boat for big.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniebel884 View Post
    Has anyone bought the boat & the fish? I would like to see them on an actual farm please & Greg doesnt seem to have the decos this time (or I am blind). Thanks for the hammock piccie, that helps.
    I've just bought the fish, and was surprised to find that it's a fence! You get 5 pieces which do not attach onto each other as normal fences do, so when you place just one piece you see 3 fish.

They're so nice I bought a second pack!

Last edited by Cowslips; August 15th, 2020 at 07:44 PM.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I've just bought the fish, and was surprised to find that it's a fence! You get 5 pieces which do not attach onto each other as normal fences do, so when you place just one piece you see 3 fish.

The fishes looks so nice! It is like their mouths and fin are somehow connected together when put side by side😃

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=Cowslips;12649974]I've just bought the fish, and was surprised to find that it's a fence! You get 5 pieces which do not attach onto each other as normal fences do, so when you place just one piece you see 3 fish.

Thanks Cowslips for the info, they fish sticks are so cute! Great for the beach huh. i had thought that it's just only one piece in this package! My index finger is itching to buy this package after seeing yours, lol! What are we going to do with those diamonds, i have thousands sitting inside the bank!

Thanks for that, I might be tempted lol

They popped up a couple of days ago for purchase with real money in diamond packages.

Thanks for posting this Cowslips, yours looked so good I got some too😀😀

Farm Level 192. Town 59.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

[url=https://postimages.org/]

Finally caved in and got the fishes too...it looks so nice on Cowslips farm that i got tempted😬 i told myself iíll only purchase the hammock and boat but canít resist! Itís the first time i bought all 3 in a diamond decor package. I usually only buy one or 2 items. But iím happy with the fishes though😁
    Last edited by Minkywinky; August 21st, 2020 at 06:35 PM.

I hooe they give some good decos

WOW! I bought them cuz they are so cute! I didnít realize I was getting 5 sets! I had to go back into my deco and pull the other 4 sets out. This was good value!! Now the big debate- do I get the cute hammock or another boat (I have the boat filled w flowers).