Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hammock, boat deco?

Quote Originally Posted by deegee View Post
    I saw the hammock in the facebook post but where is the sunken boat and little fish on sticks? I am so intrigued and will admit I have spent the last hour wandering around trying to find them lol
    There's a video in the News section, by poster called 'gameplayeveryday', that shows the other new summer deco. It's on the second page of the thread with the dairy news video. Deco is shown at around 1m40s.

Are there any news about this decoration? I saw this decoration in many videos on YouTube, but no-one posted unlock level/place to get it. I am Level 63 and Town Level 16 and I can't find it in my decoration shop. Also, I didn't get this decoration in Derby/Valley.
    Have someone already got this deco, or no [and if your answer is "yes", where? ] ?

Summer deco... hummm sounds to me like it will be available when summer is almost over ..joking.

no idea,but I’m waiting too. I’m a bit scared too that it might become a diamond pack to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by carlie82 View Post
    Summer deco... hummm sounds to me like it will be available when summer is almost over ..joking.

no idea,but I’m waiting too. I’m a bit scared too that it might become a diamond pack to purchase
    Thank you for your answer!
    I hope that this deco will not be in the diamond pack

Ermm release them please? Summer’s on the farm and we all would love to set up some new decooooos before Halloween is hitting

Been waiting for this for the longest time. I am running out of diamonds..but i am waiting for the deco package to be released before i purchase diamonds again. Pls supercell release them already!

Mayne it will come out for summer in the southern hemisphere 😬

Wow they just released it now! So happy! I purchased the hammock. And now im contemplating between the fish or sunken ship😁

Last edited by Minkywinky; August 14th, 2020 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minkywinky View Post
    Wow they just released it now! So happy! I purchased the hammock. And now im contemplating between the fish or sunken ship😁

This is crazy timing, considering there's only two weeks of August remaining & they've already taken away the animals summer costumes.

I mean, better late than never I suppose! 'Tis rather late though.

These decos just popped up in my diamond shop this morning.