Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan war League

Trainee

Clan war League

hello Supercell. i am sabbir and i am good friend yours🙂. I would like to highlight some issues. For the cwl league. Only the leader can give some targets who will get cwl bonus. As the saying goes, the highest donated curry will get the bonus, or cwl the highest star collecting curry will get the bonus. Or, some members will get bonus for maximum donations or some will get cwl maximum star collection. If such an optional arrangement is made, there is no risk of disagreement with the other members of the clan that he was given a bonus. But he did not give it to me And now that the game is heavier, some mobiles do not support the keyboard So if there is a way to add extra keyboard to the game, it would be better for some mobiles to take care of it. Come on, issues will be taken seriously. thanks supercell.

What does your mobile keyboard have in common with the CWL bonus?!?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    here cwl bonus issues and Keyboard issues totally different issues brother.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Ooh, a riddle!

They're not going to support either suggested change?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbir714 View Post
    here cwl bonus issues and Keyboard issues totally different issues brother.
    Welcome to the forums. Since you wrote all of your text in one big paragraph with missing punctuation, it looks like you are presenting one idea. Try to keep threads to one topic, because now it looks like you are presenting two completely unrelated topics in one post.

This is the "Ideas & Feature Requests" subforum. I don't see that you are presenting any ideas or requesting any features.

It looks like you are just complaining that your leader didn't give you a CWL bonus. If you have a problem with your leader, discuss it with your clan; there's nothing we can do about it.

Regarding your keyboard issue, there is a "Bugs & Problems" subforum. Post specifics about which device you have, OS version, etc. Someone might have a solution for you.

hello Supercell.... Only the leader can give some targets who will get cwl bonus....
    You can already do that easily today! Choices are:
    A) Simply tell your Coleaders that you, and you alone, will hand out medals, they are not to. Cannot trust your Co's to follow those directions (have to wonder then why you made them Co's), then ...
    B) Tell your clan that you are temporarily demoting all Co's until after medals are distributed. On last day of CWL demote them, hand out medals, then promote them back.

But no, medal distribution should not be limited to the Leader only. The role of Co has a purpose, to be able to act in case the Leaderis absent. In my own clan for example, we depend on the Co's to do the distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    A) Simply tell your Coleaders that you, and you alone, will hand out medals, they are not to. Cannot trust your Co's to follow those directions (have to wonder then why you made them Co's), then ...
    B) Tell your clan that you are temporarily demoting all Co's until after medals are distributed. On last day of CWL demote them, hand out medals, then promote them back.

But no, medal distribution should not be limited to the Leader only. The role of Co has a purpose, to be able to act in case the Leaderis absent. In my own clan for example, we depend on the Co's to do the distribution.
    Gentle solution indeed

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

Thank you. But I wanted to point out some changes in the game on other issues. There should be an option where you can limit who will get extra bonus at the end of cwl. The options may be, 1 / cwl is the highest star earner, 2 / is the highest season donate. Etc. Among them will get extra bonus. This will make everyone more interested in donating and those who are not regularly active. They will also become active to get the bonus

Thank you. But I wanted to point out some changes in the game on other issues. There should be an option where you can limit who will get extra bonus at the end of cwl. The options may be, 1 / cwl is the highest star earner, 2 / is the highest season donate. Etc. Among them will get extra bonus. This will make everyone more interested in donating and those who are not regularly active. They will also become active to get the bonus
    Again, you can already do that. Tell your clan for example "Bonus will be by stars earned this CWL", or by "seasonal donation". Then do it, hand medals out at end based upon stars earned.
    Last edited by rowman; June 29th, 2020 at 05:11 PM.

No thank you. I would not like that for my clan at all. I'm always the top donator in my clan. By several thousand troops. I also never give either of my accounts bonuses. I decide who will get bonuses based on many things but need for them is the main one.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22