Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with Chat--> POST HERE

Trainee
    i have this problem too on my Android phone. it's fine to start, but after using the keyboard popup (google keyboard), the viewable chat area stays at the squished size at the top... is is doesn't resize to the original, full window.

i found a small workaround that helps a bit: i just start to enter a message and then quickly cancel it, before the keyboard can pop up. this forces the chat screen to resize with just the bottom text-entry bar, so that 75% will be used. not perfect, but better.

Yep same problem on my android

I am playing on a Nexus 6P with Android 8.1.0. I have the same problem. It is debilitating to not be able to see your neighborhood chat for active teams. This bug needs to be resoled quickly.

Same issue on iPhone and tablet running Android ...

Two neighbours using IPhone and Ipad dont have issues.
    Last edited by DocOrac; June 29th, 2020 at 06:52 PM.

No issue in iPad mini 5.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    No issue with this on my iPad Air

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCherryPie View Post
    Same issue here; I can post once, then chat is gone, have to log out and then back in to see chat. Android, Samsung Galaxy S8.
    Exactly this.Close entire app. Restart. One post, then all black out chat. THE GROUP NOTIFICATION area works fine, however. Galaxy Note 3.. worked perfect before update Today.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    It looks like this is happening to several other players as well, as I see it mentioned in the update thread. I will ping Nick about the issue.

Is anyone else having this issue? And is it just on Android? Anyone experiencing this with Apple devices? Post below please your device type (make, model, OS) so everything is in one place for Nick to view. Thanks!
    GALAXY NOTE 3. Error after update as described, one text then vlack out chat. Neighborhood notifI cation works. Must Close app, restart, one text, black out, close whole app, restart, one text, black out,...repeat..ty

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    On my Android tablet - a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - I can see full chat when I log in, but as soon as I post a comment it changes, so I can see just my post.

However, I can scroll backwards from that post and see the earlier chat.
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 29th, 2020 at 09:15 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

I'm having the same problem on my android.