Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Decoration

Centennial Club

Custom Decoration

I noticed in the update it listed a 3rd type of custom decoration being introduced and was worded something like "chance of getting when placing top 3 in derby."

This makes me think this is the only way to get custom decorations. I'm still waiting to get a 2nd custom decoration like a lot of us. Most people say they got their 2nd ones randomly from derby. I don't really like this, custom decorations look really cool and they seem near impossible to get.

Pro Member
    I too, am waiting on a 2nd customizable deco. They are supposed to be available in different ways... I just haven't found the way! Lol

The New pedestal deco is supposed to be a top 3 derby prize- as I understand it.

I still have only my first one, but several hoodies have got a second and even a third. I keep wondering how to get another...
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 177 : Town 55 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Centennial Club
    I wish we could win them in events too. I play derby most weeks, but we are casual players so rarely get top 3. I was lucky this time, we got 2nd place and I won a deco. It’s level 3, I need 1 more blueprint to add some lovely flowers to it. 2E57C5BE-F84C-4862-886B-29B0DCD39479.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    I still have only my first one, but several hoodies have got a second and even a third. I keep wondering how to get another...
    I too am waiting for a fountain. We have placed several times. Hopefully they worked that out in this new code.

Pro Member
    Since this next derby won't have a top 3, that gives them an extra week to tweak it so that the new deco actually is a top 3 prize and the original ones show up in horseshoe prizes.... possibly.... maybe.... hopefully...

Centennial Club
    Don't be disappointed for not placing top 3 as not everyone in my hood get custom deco despite placing top 3 week after week, It is awarded randomly to some hoodies only. Hayday said play more valley to get them so i play more valley but it is still not guaranteed. I had tried to play more and even helped lots of boats crates in global event but still no custom deco in more than 4 weeks. I might give up hope in getting more custom deco soon.

They should give this custom deco as an option in the weekly boat event, since we use vouchers for the upgrades, by allowing players to select either 10 diamond or this custom deco. Win-win...

I was sure I would never get second custom deco, but I finally got the fountain 🙂🙂🙂🙂.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    I was sure I would never get second custom deco, but I finally got the fountain .
    LOL Congratulations! where did you find it? How? What did you have to do?
    My quest for custom deco reminds me a my quest for the Ty beanies babies! The scouring of stores for the limited editions, waiting in horrible weather for the hope of being lucky enough to get one.... ahhhh to be that young again! Lololol

I got it as reward for second place in derby. We are 2 members NH, I got deco, my hoodmate still waiting for second 😔. We are in top 3 last two mounths 😐. In champion league.