Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is no Exclamation Mark in the valley

There is no Exclamation Mark in the valley

Hi,

It happens again as before...

I couldn't find any exclamation mark in order to pin point a group task since a new dailytask starts.

Unfortunately I need to complete at least one group task as part of my daily task otherwise I will lose a chance to open a mystery box if I fail to complete today task in the valley.

I have around 22.5 hours left to complete the today task.

Your early response would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Joanna

Yes, it's frustrating aimlessly hunting for a group task!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

My valley is showing group task exclamation mark. May be your valley had no group task at that moment, wait and check valley after every 4 hours as in 4 hours almost all request will be refreshed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo121 View Post
    Hi,

It happens again as before...

I couldn't find any exclamation mark in order to pin point a group task since a new dailytask starts.

Unfortunately I need to complete at least one group task as part of my daily task otherwise I will lose a chance to open a mystery box if I fail to complete today task in the valley.

I have around 22.5 hours left to complete the today task.

Your early response would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Joanna
    That's because we're collecting chickens this time. When you see a building with a chicken it's a group one

I travelled quite a distance to get to the chicken symbol, only to find it was just a chicken in the road, not a group order request. I never find an exclamation mark ever. I don’t want to keep checking all the time, all day, I just want to play the game when I get a chance �� I have missed out on 2 order requests now. Dx

If it’s just a chicken without ! , then it’s not a group request. It has to show a �� with two !!
    Level 165
    iOS

No group order request

Once again, I have a group order request and there has not been one in the valley all day. If hayday is going to have these as one of our task, they need to be available somewhere.

Fresh Spawn
    Yes we have the same problem.. its super annoying.

Thanks for your reply.

In this case, Is it possible to create more group task buildings and chickens for the players. Please note we cannot check the valley every 1, 2 or 4 hours to see whether it has been updated or not as we have other commitments.

Please make it easy for us to search for the chickens.

My suggestion is.....those things should be appeared when a new task starts ...

Because I couldn't find any to complete my daily task again since the new task starts nearly 3 hours ago.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.
    Last edited by Jo121; July 2nd, 2020 at 10:51 AM.

Valley group order request

I posted iin here yesterday about getting group order request and I cannot find any. Once again today, I got it again and still none to be found. This will be my second day of not being able to complete my valley tasks.