Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spending 12 diamonds on LEMs

Spending 12 diamonds on LEMs

Does anyone have any experience spending 12 diamonds on last LEM who can tell me if I have a reason to panic? I use the 8 diamonds all the time on my last barn and silo expansions and never even questioned on the LEM.
    Here is my situation and yes, I have contacted support but I still want to know from someone who may have encountered this.

So I had 13 scrolls and a block of 9 plots to open across the road, the last section before the lastest section came into existence. I didnt want to spend those 13 scrolls yet and having those scrolls allowed me to start spending 12 diamonds on the last LEM to store them with the idea that it would be less LEMs to collect as I got the scrolls.
    I will call the plots I started doing this on #1, #2 and #3 for clarification.
    Plot 1 takes 40 each and I had 39 deeds & 39 mallets, spent 24 diamonds got the green checks.
    Plot 2 takes 49 each and I had 48 deeds & 48 mallets, spent 24 diamonds got the green checks.
    Plot 3 takes 44 each and I had 43 stakes and used 12 diamonds for green check.
    So I have spent a total of 87 deeds, 87 mallets, 43 stakes and 60 diamonds.

Today I decided to start figuring out where I was going to put the new machine and squirrel house after the update and realized I would have to bite the bullet and use the scrolls to open a plot. I did not open #1, 2, 3, but instead opened a plot I had not previously had any green checks in. After opening this plot, #1,2,3 all lost their green checks and the numbers on previous green checked LEMs are back to zero!
    Will the green checks come back after I have collected enough scrolls to meet the plots requirement? I feel sick to my stomach that I may have messed up! Ugh!
    Level 115

Sounds like a very unusual position to be in and I would be suffering from indigestion, however, I would hope it is just a visual glitch.

do keep us updated if you hear anything from support and fingers are crossed
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    Is this what you mean it looks like? 79B0B0FC-8FED-40CB-A3C6-CCB6A6C24DEF.jpeg or are the land ups missing? If it looks like my photo the green mark will return when you reach the required premits.

Quote Originally Posted by Idamus View Post
    Is this what you mean it looks like? 79B0B0FC-8FED-40CB-A3C6-CCB6A6C24DEF.jpeg or are the land ups missing? If it looks like my photo the green mark will return when you reach the required premits.
    See your deeds, you have 55/36? Mine had a green check instead. If my plot needed 36 I had 35 and paid the 12 diamonds to get the green check. Those deeds are now supposedly banked and the game is storing them, they are no longer in my barn. But I was only able to bank them because I had 13 permits (scrolls) and those plots didnt require more then 13. After opening an unrelated plot with my 13 permits the green checks went away.
    I was able to talk to customer service later, he was very helpful and went thru all my uses of diamonds and turns out my memory was faulty and there were actually 4 plots I had banked tools on and he said I should have green checks even after spending my permits but didnt know why they vanished and was going to find out. This morning a completely different customer service person has taken over and seems to want to start from the beginning! I will update
    The outcome if I survive it. lol
    Level 115

Deegee, I don't believe that acquiring extra lems is actually attached to that specific plot but that just goes towards your total count.

If you have 100 of each lem, and plot 1 says you need 89 of each then your check mark will be green because you have enough. If plot 2 says you require 94, then again you have enough since you have 100 of each in total.

Now once you open any new plot, you have now taken away from your total lems. So 100 of each minus whatever you required for new plot.

That's why your check boxes are no longer green.

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderRay View Post
    Deegee, I don't believe that acquiring extra lems is actually attached to that specific plot but that just goes towards your total count.

If you have 100 of each lem, and plot 1 says you need 89 of each then your check mark will be green because you have enough. If plot 2 says you require 94, then again you have enough since you have 100 of each in total.

Now once you open any new plot, you have now taken away from your total lems. So 100 of each minus whatever you required for new plot.

That's why your check boxes are no longer green.
    Its because I used diamonds for last required item to bank them. Customer service confirmed I banked them, there is now just a question of why I lost my green checks and my numbers reverted to zero.
    I will try to attach a screenshot of the summary of what is left to complete each of the 4 plots I banked in.
    https://i.postimg.cc/P5vG3KVH/20200629-101220.jpg
    Level 115

I've done this in the past. When you are ready to open the plots that you banked the lems, you will be able to open them. I lost my green check marks too and was initially concerned. But it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Greencheese View Post
    I've done this in the past. When you are ready to open the plots that you banked the lems, you will be able to open them. I lost my green check marks too and was initially concerned. But it worked fine.
    Thank you SO MUCH! I knew someone must have had this happen in the past, I am so glad you saw my post. This 2nd customer service person is not at all helpful like the terrific one I had yesterday and I had all but given up.
    Level 115

Quote Originally Posted by deegee View Post
    Its because I used diamonds for last required item to bank them. Customer service confirmed I banked them, there is now just a question of why I lost my green checks and my numbers reverted to zero.
    I will try to attach a screenshot of the summary of what is left to complete each of the 4 plots I banked in.
    https://i.postimg.cc/P5vG3KVH/20200629-101220.jpg
    So you mean it banked the entire amount 😮? I didn't know you could do that. Super neat 🙌

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderRay View Post
    So you mean it banked the entire amount 😮? I didn't know you could do that. Super neat 🙌
    You can do the same with barn and silo, use 8 diamonds for last item (or more diamonds if you need more then just last) and it takes it all out of your barn and puts a green check that shows they are banked.
    Level 115