Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do valks need some love again?

Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    Or reduce the housing from 8 to 6
    Similar to old bowler
    Valk isn't on par with miner / bowler

They need to reach the target
    Witch . Bowler . Yeti . Miner . Hog . Loon . Drag . Edrag . Almost most of troop capable of 3 star at th13 can reach the target without breaking the wall

And wall at high level is too much for valk
    Valks will never be on par with Miner or Bowler if you use them Valks to replace Miner or Bowler (one ignore walls and one isn't melee attacking troops). They have unique ability and a lot of HP and that of course come with weakness (as what you said weak against high walls level).
    Reduce housing space to 6 and they will 3 stars most of TH13 bases pretty easily.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Valks will never be on par with Miner or Bowler if you use them Valks to replace Miner or Bowler (one ignore walls and one isn't melee attacking troops). They have unique ability and a lot of HP and that of course come with weakness (as what you said weak against high walls level).
    Reduce housing space to 6 and they will 3 stars most of TH13 bases pretty easily.
    There's a reason behind
    Freeze to 1 slot (useful)
    Lightning to 1 slot (useful)
    Bowler to 6 hs (useful)
    Miner to 6 hs (useful)
    Clone to 3 slot (rare)
    Valk ... ?!

Valk get some buff years ago ... And a series of nerf then
    Pretty sure you're an expert with them
    Because I don't use them for a long time at th13

I honestly liked them before they got reworked. It felt amazing to learn how to use them when everyone said they were bad. I still watch my videos I have posted on youtube using old valks.

But on topic, they do need a rework. They aren't as useful in the higher TH's. They can be used for cc. but there are better options. I mainly use them just to donate to the lower TH cc's for war defence.

Quote Originally Posted by FearElemental View Post
    I found that they arenít as useful at higher levels as they were at th8-10. Are they too weak or am I just not using them on the right base?

I really enjoyed when they were reworked; ripping apart a base with a dull or sharp battle axe is always fun!

If they are still useful, please post a replay; I would most appreciate that.
    There will be new level or super valk soon

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazatin18 View Post
    I honestly liked them before they got reworked. It felt amazing to learn how to use them when everyone said they were bad. I still watch my videos I have posted on youtube using old valks.

But on topic, they do need a rework. They aren't as useful in the higher TH's. They can be used for cc. but there are better options. I mainly use them just to donate to the lower TH cc's for war defence.
    Yeah, I actually like the classic ones better as well, as they were closer to that of a giant golem hybrid. The only problem they had back then was their ability to stop and take a selfie before reaping mayhem. That was really the only change they needed to make back then in my opinion.

The fact that there are "better options" for their unique use is ultimately why I started the thread. They need to be able to destroy the compartment they are sent to, and I feel the warden ability is a heavy cost to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    There will be new level or super valk soon
    I hope so! But I don't think a level up is enough.
    Last edited by FearElemental; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:39 PM.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I'm still using them at TH11 very successfully on most bases. Dang I can't remember the name of the strat... it's a couple years old but got better once siege machines were released. Starts with a queen walk, pull CC, AQ kills CC with help of poison. Rage the AQ/Healers if needed, very important she stays alive. King with a couple giants and wiz set the funnel. Wall wrecker up the center between queen and king, hopefully through the eagle, valks follow. Freeze infernos/eagle. Rage them ladies and they rip through the center. Bowlers in the SM. Heal them. Back end hogs for clean up.
    Are you talking about FALCON??

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    There's a reason behind
    Freeze to 1 slot (useful)
    Lightning to 1 slot (useful)
    Bowler to 6 hs (useful)
    Miner to 6 hs (useful)
    Clone to 3 slot (rare)
    Valk ... ?!

Valk get some buff years ago ... And a series of nerf then
    Pretty sure you're an expert with them
    Because I don't use them for a long time at th13
    While I agree that valks need to be changed, i feel that changing their housing space from 8 to 6 is not a good route. There are already several troops with 6 housing space or that are divisible by 6. The 8 housing space makes them unique and grants slight immunity to maxed spring traps. I think they need more hp so that they can better tank splash damage.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Pro Member
    I have updated the first post with a suggestion of a modest HP increase. Please let me know if you either agree, disagree, or have any other solutions. I really want valks, not to be OP, but to be usable again. Please help make valks awesome again!

Forum Veteran
    Valk wouldn't become the meta again
    Unless there's a significant buff
    Neither HP .. DpS ... Housing ..

Yeah theyre too squishy rn