Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Abusive support team

Fresh Spawn

Abusive support team

I am not sure if um the only one to experience the support bullying.

I decided after not playing for many a week "due to loosing my phone" to download and carry on playing clash of clans,

As one does I contact support, who then bans me for phishing due to not being able to answer their questions.. so I contact a friend who helps me get the answers support needed, I re-download the game goe to support start the conversation with the bot provide the details and boop banned again, I have emailed using their website support but no one replies, emailed developers but no one replies its not the third day tryimg to prove im the owner of MY ACCOUNT.

How far does someone need to go? Does the main cahoona of supercell read these forums? Because if you do your team is disgusting and rude and one hell of an utter disgrace!
    Last edited by Wool3n; 1 Week Ago at 06:51 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    This is the players' forum. No one here can tell you about your account and discussing your ban is an inappropriate topic for the players' forum.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme