Thread: World Champ Qualifier attack strat recap.

Centennial Club

World Champ Qualifier attack strat recap.

Heres a quick recap of the attack strats used as well as star results for day2. I figured id do this due to all the NERF talk ive been hearing. Figured id see if anything inperticular was OP as everyone has been complaining about. Lets take a look:

HYBRID(13 ATKS): 8-2STARS 5-3STARS
    ZAP LALO(11 ATKS): 4-2STARS 7-3STARS
    YETI SMASH(9ATKS): 6-2STARS 3-3STARS
    MASS DRAG(2ATKS): 2-3STARS
    ZAP HYBRID(1ATK): 1-3STAR
    SUPER WITCH(1ATK): 1-3STAR
    MASS HOGS(1ATK): 1-3STAR
    MASS EDRAGS(1ATK): 1-2STAR
    DRAGBAT(1ATK): 1-2STAR

"Old-school" Hybrid and the "new-meta" ZapLalo come in with more than half of the atks used in the entire Day. While the Zap does come in with the most triples it still seems like a decent variety IMO. With an even 20 atk to 20 atk split for 2stars to triples im not really seeing anything that's OP just yet. If I have the chance ill try to do a recap for tomorrows day as well and see if anything changes.

I guess "OP" is in the eye of the beholder!! What do you guys think??

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Great post

1 nothing OP, either in predominance of usage or results, altho zap lalo 3 star rate is high for a new attack (7/11)

2 great results from the more "base specific strategies". The Last 6 strats have 5/7 3 star rate, which demonstrates one of the key skills of the elite attackers, choosing the right strategy for a particular base

3 50% 3 star rate seems to be the elite level nowadays. Pre and post update

4 yes pls, day 2 . Thanks, very informative

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Centennial Club
    Interesting to see, thanks for sharing! I hope zap doesn’t get nerfed, it is not OP imo

Lightning will not be OP if base designing is little spread, like in the tournament cc and eagle both were taken down together due to their close proximity.

Centennial Club
    Hybrid runs wild in the final day!!! Heres a look at what we saw today. Seems like maybe base design had time to catch up here as we saw a lot of old-school atks favored over the new Zap style.

Hybrid(9atks) 3-2stars 6-3stars
    Yetibobat(5atks) 2-2stars 3-3stars

Zap Lalo(4atks) 3-2stars 1-3star
    Yeti smash(2atks) 2-2stars
    Super witch(2atks) 1-2star 1-3star
    Dragbat(2atks) 1-2star 1-3star
    Zap Mass hog(2atks) 2-2stars
    Q charge Lalo(2atks) 2-2stars
    Q charge hogs(1atk) 1-3star
    Sui Lalo(1atk) 1-2star

Congrats to the winner moving on with the Golden ticket and well see what next months atks will look like
    Last edited by BallTillWeFall82; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:46 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    Hybrid runs wild in the final day!!! Heres a look at what we saw today. Seems like maybe base design had time to catch up here as we saw a lot of old-school atks favored over the new Zap style.

Hybrid(9atks) 3-2stars 6-3stars
    Yetibobat(5atks) 2-2stars 3-3stars

Zap Lalo(4atks) 3-2stars 1-3star
    Yeti smash(2atks) 2-2stars
    Super witch(2atks) 1-2star 1-3star
    Dragbat(2atks) 1-2star 1-3star
    Zap Mass hog(2atks) 2-2stars
    Q charge Lalo(2atks) 2-2stars
    Q charge hogs(1atk) 1-3star
    Sui Lalo(1atk) 1-2star

Congrats to the winner moving on with the Golden ticket and well see what next months atks will look like
    At the end .. hybrid is still the strongest meta
    But look at how variety of strats

Probably new level of AT and more wall for the next update alongside two more super troop
    Some QoL and maybe additional trap

What ive seen more important in the day was the outcome of new troops in CC. In 3 attacks (maybe more) it prevented 3 star.

I remember in one attack the HH went for Warden ignoring everything else and made him use his ability involuntarly. There wasnt anything to be done there.

In another one i saw Queen being killed without a chance.

HH were an issue when they were at least 3 in the CC mostly, requiring extra spells/actions to deal with.

Im not saying it was a major issue considering players are still adjusting,but the HH were a bit of a problem in most attacks. Definetly the MVP of the day.

Overall, it was well distributed the composition of the armies. I do believe it will be hybrid and yeti ground, in equal measure with dragons and ballons on air. 50/50 split attacks in the future.
    Last edited by dpgza; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:07 PM.