Thread: level 72 looking for active neighbourhood

Fresh Spawn

level 72 looking for active neighbourhood

Hello,
    I am currently level 72 player and I am looking for a new hood. I like to play town and occasionally the derby (sometimes life gets busy so i donít participate every week). If I donít opt out I will always do all 10 tasks with 320/400 points but I donít want to be rushed to do my derby within the first 2-3 days 😊
    I am NOT very chatty, but very friendly and polite, always saying please, thank you and so forth 😉I am very happy to help and trade and expect the same from my fellow players.

pm me if interested!

Sending you a pm!

pm'd you !!

Amarillo by Morniní
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called ďhorseshoe weeksĒ this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Centennial Club
    Sent you a PM

Hi I have a great neighborhood, very helpful, friendly, active and derby focused - champions league. 2000pt requirement per player, can opt out up to 2 weeks in a row then must participate in at least 1 derby. We are looking to grow and expand would love to have you on board. Neighborhood name is Family Farm #LQGVV2Q8