Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWL - Gold II

Trainee

CWL - Gold II

Hey guys, what is the lowest TH in Gold II CWL? 15v15 and 30v30.
    My clan has enough TH10-13 to do 15v15, but a lot of members from TH7 and 8 are begging to join.
    Thanks!
    mcy & 我叫mcy
    Proud member of ALITHINOSFILOS - #2L22LLR2

With your team, you will do a overkill as th11 and 10 are majority in that league

Centennial Club
    Do you have any spare mini accounts? You could create another clan and hold leadership with a mini. Do 15 v 15 in each clan.

Even if the 7 & 8s get matched badly they get some medals just for being in.

We and another clan split our members among 4 clans every CWL

Also you can include every account as benchwarmers. Again, they get some medals just for sitting as an alternate.
    Last edited by JD4U; June 27th, 2020 at 05:51 PM.

Th7 and Th8 might be a bit hard pressed to get stars but as long as they can get 3 or 4 stars over the course of the 7 wars, you will gain more medals than being in a low league. I'd roll the dice and go for it but save any easy bases and outside TH for your lowest members.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

It’s hard to say for lower leagues like gold and silver. A clan can have a great lineup but if they’re not active they will end up there. An active clan with a terrible lineup will end up there as well.

For reference, I was in Silver I 30v30 last month in one of my CWLs. Bottom 10 bases sometimes were TH9s, sometimes TH6s.. So I would guess in Gold II they would vary from TH10 to TH7.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    Do you have any spare mini accounts? You could create another clan and hold leadership with a mini. Do 15 v 15 in each clan.

Even if the 7 & 8s get matched badly they get some medals just for being in.

We and another clan split our members among 4 clans every CWL

Also you can include every account as benchwarmers. Again, they get some medals just for sitting as an alternate.
    How much will benchwarmers get? Just 50 medals or including the 20% rewards?
    mcy & 我叫mcy
    Proud member of ALITHINOSFILOS - #2L22LLR2

Quote Originally Posted by Mcy View Post
    How much will benchwarmers get? Just 50 medals or including the 20% rewards?
    Benchwarmers get 20% so between 26 and 32 medals depending on placement in Gold 2

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_War_Leagues for a full list or rewards.

If the bottom 15 were between Th9 and Th7, I would still opt to do the 30v in gold 2 rather than have then split to a second 15v in silver 3. I think they would need about 3 stars in gold 2 to get the same rewards as #1 in silver 3.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

From my experience in 30v30, you'll find a couple clans during your week that run a couple of TH8s, but for the most part, you'll see TH9 and up.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    From my experience in 30v30, you'll find a couple clans during your week that run a couple of TH8s, but for the most part, you'll see TH9 and up.
    I was getting only TH9,10,11,12 in almost every match, even in Silver 3, in my now disbanded clan :-) (March 2020 CWL). The game is going up, even in the lower leagues.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    I was getting only TH9,10,11,12 in almost every match, even in Silver 3, in my now disbanded clan :-) (March 2020 CWL). The game is going up, even in the lower leagues.
    Agree. CWL lends itself best to higher halls, which was to be expected with an unweighted system.
    Gold 2 was the highest tier I found that simply showing up was enough to overcome the hall deficit.
    But that was some time ago, so things will have changed.

But with the lower tiers, it is difficult to predict what you will find..
    Going 15v option, and you could draw teams that are struggling for members, so just go with what they have..
    For 30v option, you could draw clans that are more into letting everyone in, so once again could include lower halls.

Unfortunately tho, cwl was released to find the best of the best..
    Make of that what you will, but it aint really a playground for baby accounts.
    It is what it is, and classic war after the 2 day sign up is an alternative for those whom would rather not struggle.