Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New bolt update is awesome. Especially low townhall hitting max th13 for high 2*

New bolt update is awesome. Especially low townhall hitting max th13 for high 2*

The new update for bolt is pretty awesome.

On my TH11 acc, I just hit a max th13 for 2* without any effort lol.

Before the update, it was normally 2* 50-60% for th11 vs th13

https://ibb.co/swg7qwN
    https://ibb.co/YfB23bB
    Last edited by rurunix; June 26th, 2020 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rurunix View Post
    The new update for bolt is pretty awesome.

On my TH11 acc, I just hit a max th13 for 2* without any effort lol.

Before the update, it was normally 2* 50-60% for th11 vs th13

https://ibb.co/swg7qwN
    https://ibb.co/YfB23bB
    How many lightning spells did you use?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Just 2 lol

its in the picture
    Last edited by rurunix; June 26th, 2020 at 05:48 PM.

Nice. How did you use the Lightnings to make that significant of a difference?

^ I would also like to know

Looks like he used it on the sweeper at 6.

Sweeper.

the biggest weakness to all air attacks are the sweeper. Air defense are easy to counter but the sweeper just stops edrag

This shouldn't happen. One of my pet peeves about this game is Ds don't get enough power. Even with 2 levels/th, they are underpowered. I'd often attack +1 level th in wars with spam armies and get 60-80% 2 stars. But this one...this one takes the cake. How in the world is this acceptable?

Sorry, OP, if it feels like I'm downplaying your attack but that's bot my intention. I'm trying to understand why 2 stars on upper th, whether +1 or +2, are so common? Is it because of trophy pushing? Because war match-making isn't perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    This shouldn't happen. One of my pet peeves about this game is Ds don't get enough power. Even with 2 levels/th, they are underpowered. I'd often attack +1 level th in wars with spam armies and get 60-80% 2 stars. But this one...this one takes the cake. How in the world is this acceptable?

Sorry, OP, if it feels like I'm downplaying your attack but that's bot my intention. I'm trying to understand why 2 stars on upper th, whether +1 or +2, are so common? Is it because of trophy pushing? Because war match-making isn't perfect?
    This won't happen on all th13 bases

The base "rununix" raided doesn't have much defense at bottom side, heavily guarded at EA side

If enemy runs a fwa/ol layout with a max th13 defense and a th11 triples it, doesn't mean defense in under-powered.

Means enemy ran a weak layout in war.

We shouldn't get too frenzy about youtube video, they show only good ones, if they start showing bad ones as well, that video will be the worlds longest youtube videos ever

Zaps have been added to game less than a week ago, bases haven't been built to counter it, so lets not jump on the nerf bandwagon train
    Last edited by helldestroyer; June 27th, 2020 at 09:07 AM.
    Th 13 Accounts 75/75/50/20||75/75/50/20||53/71/50/20

floating in the Black Forest CoC - Sphere
    Yes, these "proud" players who are making this known to everyone are encouraging Supercell to quickly give the Flash spell a "nerf".