Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A member doesnt level up!

Fresh Spawn

A member doesnt level up!

Hey, there is a member in my neighborhood who has been in for a couple months now. I always check their farm and it seems that they is active. But they are on the same level as they were when they joined, level 11. They dont ever chat either. Is it a bot farm?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Catarinalam1 View Post
    Hey, there is a member in my neighborhood who has been in for a couple months now. I always check their farm and it seems that they is active. But they are on the same level as they were when they joined, level 11. They don’t ever chat either. Is it a bot farm?
    For newer players, levelling up is easy; it's very difficult to keep your farm at such a low level for any length of time.

When you say that the farm is active, what gives you that impression? If the machines are working, that can be because they were doing so when the player last logged in a considerable time ago.

You need to look for significant differences between each of your visits. For example, are any animals hungry on one visit, and fed when you next look at the farm? What crops are in the fields, and what level of growth are the crops at? If any of that changes, the farm is being worked.

I hope this gives you some ideas. If in doubt you can always ask them in chat to make contact with you, and if they don't you can show them the door.

Oh, and I doubt that it's a bot farm, as those do level up rapidly, until they are detected and banned.
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 26th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Catarinalam1 View Post
    Hey, there is a member in my neighborhood who has been in for a couple months now. I always check their farm and it seems that they is active. But they are on the same level as they were when they joined, level 11. They dont ever chat either. Is it a bot farm?
    I have a follower around the same level that appears active, but can't be. Her crops never harvest. I know because I have checked in often enough and the same crops in the same fields never harvested nor to they go through crop stages like when they change size or shape showing when they are about to harvest. I was going to report, but never did. Like you, I was nervous, not stalking lol. Her truck orders have not changed in a year. This farm does look active, but it is clearly not. Super strange to say the least! I don't have the heart to remove just in case this is a real person.

I would screenshot the farm, do the same 2 weeks later then ditch if no change.

Sounds like the farm is dormant.

Mind you, if your NH membership isn't at the top limit - it doesn't matter if they play or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pharvey11 View Post
    I have a follower around the same level that appears active, but can't be. Her crops never harvest. I know because I have checked in often enough and the same crops in the same fields never harvested nor to they go through crop stages like when they change size or shape showing when they are about to harvest. I was going to report, but never did. Like you, I was nervous, not stalking lol. Her truck orders have not changed in a year. This farm does look active, but it is clearly not. Super strange to say the least! I don't have the heart to remove just in case this is a real person.
    Please dont report farms based on little to no actual reason the farm you just documented doesnt sound strange at all all thats happend is that farmer has become inactive crops not harvesting is a clear indication this person hasnt been back online since planting them thats the big problem with low lev farms they are new to the game and have not got hooked on the game and have stopped playing the game after joining a hood my advice is remove any inactive farms after a month at best i sure wouldnt wait a year you have to remember at the very low levs of the game it is really quick to lev a farm up so if you have a farm thats say lev11 and a month later its still lev11 and not been seen on chat its time to remove it as its not active
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks