Thread: Should I upgrade my town hall?

Should I upgrade my town hall?

So, I have almost maxed out town hall 10 and I'm sitting in a pool of gold and elixir. I have got two more king level to go and quite some de troops too.
    Things I have left:
    • Poison
    • Earthquake
    • Haste
    • Skelly
    • Bat (1level)
    • Minions
    • Hogs
    • Golem
    • Valks
    • Barbarian
    • Archer
    • Giant
    • Goblin
    • Lighting

The problem is that I literally have nothing else left over, only lab upgrades and they take a ton of time, so I was wondering which of the above to complete before moving onto th11. I was thinking :Lightning, arch, barb, bat spell, haste for the time being until I finish off my king. (I've got lava hounds upgrading at the moment)
    Thoughts? Should I stay longer and do some more?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEagle13 View Post
    So, I have almost maxed out town hall 10 and I'm sitting in a pool of gold and elixir. I have got two more king level to go and quite some de troops too.
    Things I have left:
    • Poison
    • Earthquake
    • Haste
    • Skelly
    • Bat (1level)
    • Minions
    • Hogs
    • Golem
    • Valks
    • Barbarian
    • Archer
    • Giant
    • Goblin
    • Lighting

The problem is that I literally have nothing else left over, only lab upgrades and they take a ton of time, so I was wondering which of the above to complete before moving onto th11. I was thinking :Lightning, arch, barb, bat spell, haste for the time being until I finish off my king. (I've got lava hounds upgrading at the moment)
    Thoughts? Should I stay longer and do some more?
    Poison , hogs and bats are useful at th11 so better max them first and then others if you wish.