Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games

I’d rather get mine maxed out, and my clan max out in the first couple days, adding more would just make it more stress full and harder to complete. I have a few that don’t participate in CG’s and that’s up to them and some that don’t max out either. We already get the bonus reward if we max out our own, that’s enough for me.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    This would get many many more players disheartened than it would get more excited.

Putting in additional tiers makes it harder to complete. Which means many more people would not complete it.

And human nature is such that they will mostly NOT think "it's OK, I still got the 6 tiers I did last month", they will almost all be thinking "I missed out on those top two tiers".
    Agreed. Lower level clans are also part of Clash of Clans.

Though I just got an idea. What if after TIER 6 after reaching certain points players will be awarded Clan medals.

For Example, 75K points - 60 medals, 100k points - 40 medals & 120k points - 20 medals.

Players who would reach the marks would be happy and if someone wants extra medals then they will have to grind for it.
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; June 26th, 2020 at 09:49 PM.

Really anything to add to the game would be great. I am feeling like lots of people have a hate on for clan games actually. What would you suggest Instead of CG. I donít mind medals after tier 6. Itís a great idea. And for that matter these are all ideas to make things better and not a place to just complain about how bad of an idea you have. This is to enhance the game. Make it more appealing for more people to play and not turn people away from playing it. This is one of the oldest games I have downloaded, left and came back to. Keep up the good work supercell

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjonfella View Post
    Really anything to add to the game would be great. I am feeling like lots of people have a hate on for clan games actually. What would you suggest Instead of CG. I donít mind medals after tier 6. Itís a great idea. And for that matter these are all ideas to make things better and not a place to just complain about how bad of an idea you have. This is to enhance the game. Make it more appealing for more people to play and not turn people away from playing it. This is one of the oldest games I have downloaded, left and came back to. Keep up the good work supercell
    I don't think your idea would make things better, maybe for your clan, but maybe not for everyone, 50k is a sweet spot that seems most people around has agreed on, and the current challenges are way better for most I think..
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 27th, 2020 at 04:00 AM.

Forum Superstar
    Clan games needs an update. Can you look at a better way to keep everyone involved in the games. We got to our max the day after it started. Look at doing something in the games with better tiers and make it harder the further you get. Big prizes at the end of the games. Tally up all the scores and top 25 get medals or something like that. Without it CG is starting to be a boring filler till we get back into CWL.
    As I just posted in General, https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...8#post12607198, the rewards are too low for lower tiers.

If your not in the running to reach 4000, thereís not enough reward to bother doing more.

If the whole clan is quiet, who can be motivated for the rewards of tiers 1-3. They donít pay the expense of participating.

if youíre in an active clan, your going to get all the tiers with 100 points, itís a long effort to 4000 for the double reward. People look and decide, super active, or donít bother.

The answer is more potions at low tiers. Green purple and orange.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Really anything to add to the game would be great. I am feeling like lots of people have a hate on for clan games actually. What would you suggest Instead of CG.
    I have no idea where you are getting that feeling from. I have seen very few expressing any dislike, apart from people like you who want to make it harder. The people disagreeing with your changes are doing so because they think it is fine as it is, not because they hate it.

Most of us wouldn't suggest anything instead of it.

I don’t mind medals after tier 6. It’s a great idea.
    Unless you mean some new type of medal that have no value, just bragging rights, no. League medals are for performance in CWL hence the name.

And for that matter these are all ideas to make things better and not a place to just complain about how bad of an idea you have. This is to enhance the game. Make it more appealing for more people to play and not turn people away from playing it. This is one of the oldest games I have downloaded, left and came back to. Keep up the good work supercell
    Except your ideas would not make things better for most.