Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games

Clan Games

Clan games needs an update. Can you look at a better way to keep everyone involved in the games. We got to our max the day after it started. Look at doing something in the games with better tiers and make it harder the further you get. Big prizes at the end of the games. Tally up all the scores and top 25 get medals or something like that. Without it CG is starting to be a boring filler till we get back into CWL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjonfella View Post
    Clan games needs an update. Can you look at a better way to keep everyone involved in the games...
    It's your clan's responsibility to keep everyone involve in CG

...Look at doing something in the games with better tiers and make it harder the further you get...
    You seem contradicting yourself, you want everyone to get involve yet you want it to make it hard?

... Without it CG is starting to be a boring...
    Trust me, if they do something in CG, you will get back here asking for more, or you will cry for any changes that you would seem not favorable to you

...We got to our max the day after it started...
    Well CG wasn't really made just for your clan isn't it?
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 26th, 2020 at 05:16 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Clan games needs an update. Can you look at a better way to keep everyone involved in the games. We got to our max the day after it started. Look at doing something in the games with better tiers and make it harder the further you get. Big prizes at the end of the games. Tally up all the scores and top 25 get medals or something like that. Without it CG is starting to be a boring filler till we get back into CWL.
    CG does NOT need the type of update you are asking for.

CG is deliberately designed so that all clans which are reasonably active and have the minimum number of required members can usually reach the top tier.

The changes you are asking for would make this no longer true.

All I am saying is to get players and clans that have a group like ours something to strive for. Ok donít make it harder. Make it more fun with more challenges and more loot, instead of six tiers have 8 or something like that. This should get more players excited about maxing there own player in CG.

Millennial Club
    No more tiers. Already finding it hard to get my CG maxed out.
    Now, if you said more rewards then I wouldn't mind.
    Last edited by LostInSpace; June 26th, 2020 at 11:39 AM.

I already hate the cg, how it works now
    Would go mad if any of your Ideas are implemented

In the end if supercell moves forward and brings in more tiers to CG everybody would be happy. This way you in your own clan can keep your own more engaged. This way you can expand the days and move it to complement the rest of the experience of the game. I am not complaining about how this is run. I am just wanting to keep it exciting and tough for all groups to get to the top

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    All I am saying is to get players and clans that have a group like ours something to strive for. Ok don’t make it harder. Make it more fun with more challenges and more loot, instead of six tiers have 8 or something like that. This should get more players excited about maxing there own player in CG.
    This would get many many more players disheartened than it would get more excited.

Putting in additional tiers makes it harder to complete. Which means many more people would not complete it.

And human nature is such that they will mostly NOT think "it's OK, I still got the 6 tiers I did last month", they will almost all be thinking "I missed out on those top two tiers".

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    In the end if supercell moves forward and brings in more tiers to CG everybody would be happy.
    No they wouldn't. Not even close.

Those who could reach the new tiers without feeling pressured would be happy. Almost evrybody else would be unhappy - and that is probably a higher proportion than would be happy.

I’d rather have fewer tiers. It’s difficult to get people who don’t max points engaged in maxing. “Hey look, more to do, better work harder than I usually do.“ - no one ever.

A better way to engage players would be to add challenges that gave decent point rewards. Doing anything for 125 points just isn’t worth it.