Thread: new th13 needing help please

New Bloke/Chick

new th13 needing help please

Hello there

I recently went to th13 but tbh I'm still a big noob at this game. Is there a safe war attack that will get 2 stars in war with minimum risk? I used to use edrags a lot but I'm finding it difficult to get 2 stars with them as every man and his dog has their infernos set to single and I can't help but feel that alot of people are making anti edrag bases.

I'm not a very good attacker but love the game so any help would be very muchly appreciated. I guess I'm looking for an attack strategy that a trained monkey (aka me) could do.

Thanks in advance.

Forum Legend
    Yeti smash is pretty solid for 2 if you go through TH.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by sillyaus View Post
    Hello there

I recently went to th13 but tbh I'm still a big noob at this game. Is there a safe war attack that will get 2 stars in war with minimum risk? I used to use edrags a lot but I'm finding it difficult to get 2 stars with them as every man and his dog has their infernos set to single and I can't help but feel that alot of people are making anti edrag bases.

I'm not a very good attacker but love the game so any help would be very muchly appreciated. I guess I'm looking for an attack strategy that a trained monkey (aka me) could do.

Thanks in advance.
    Every war attack strategy should get you the two stars if the funnel is correct, including e-drags. If you're not getting two stars than maybe study funneling principles will help you more in the long run than changing your strat.

2 stars are easy to get. You can use edrags, drag clone, hybrid, lalo, pretty much anything can get 2 stars as long as you funnel properly.