Thread: Recommendations for war attacks??

Recommendations for war attacks??

Hi!

I'm sure this gets posted all the time but I scrolled pretty far into the forum and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I'm a returning player (my main account was deleted so just got back up to TH10) so it's been awhile and the troops I used back in the day (hogs, valks, etc.) all seem to have been nerfed pretty hard. I was wondering what is the best troop comp for war attacks at TH10! I also was unable to find any info in the update as to what troops were nerfed/buffed. Any advice appreciated!!
    Last edited by jenthehen6509; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:12 PM.

Most of the attack strats depend on hero levels, so if you have pretty high hero levels (especially the queen) then you are golden.
    Yeah, most got buffed/nerfed, but one strat that didn't change is the LaLoon. If you know how to Queen Charge and if you know how to LaLo, you should be able to take out most bases by QC Laloon (Unless you are up against a pro base builder).
    Keep in Mind that there is no one strat that can take out all kinds of bases, there are bases on which certain kind of strats don't work. So instead of learning one or two strategies, try to break down a base and find what attack would work best against it.
    Anyway, here are some strats for you to try out: QC Miners, QC hogs, QC Laloon, electrone laloon, witch slap, frozen witch, Falcon(uses valks), PekkaBoBat, Dragbats.
    With the new change to the lightning spell, Zap Drags are making a comeback too. Try these out and tell me what you think. I can maybe find some time to elaborate one or two of these strategies if you want to or you can search them up here. Also, the Laloon (Lava with Loons) and PekkaBoBat(Bowling with Bats) and QC Miners (Miner Mania) are available in Practice mode for you to try out. (Practice mode names in brackets). Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEagle13 View Post
    Most of the attack strats depend on hero levels, so if you have pretty high hero levels (especially the queen) then you are golden.
    Yeah, most got buffed/nerfed, but one strat that didn't change is the LaLoon. If you know how to Queen Charge and if you know how to LaLo, you should be able to take out most bases by QC Laloon (Unless you are up against a pro base builder).
    Keep in Mind that there is no one strat that can take out all kinds of bases, there are bases on which certain kind of strats don't work. So instead of learning one or two strategies, try to break down a base and find what attack would work best against it.
    Anyway, here are some strats for you to try out: QC Miners, QC hogs, QC Laloon, electrone laloon, witch slap, frozen witch, Falcon(uses valks), PekkaBoBat, Dragbats.
    With the new change to the lightning spell, Zap Drags are making a comeback too. Try these out and tell me what you think. I can maybe find some time to elaborate one or two of these strategies if you want to or you can search them up here. Also, the Laloon (Lava with Loons) and PekkaBoBat(Bowling with Bats) and QC Miners (Miner Mania) are available in Practice mode for you to try out. (Practice mode names in brackets). Good luck!
    Thank you so much for all that info!! When you say "Queen Charge" is that using the AQ with several healers? I call it a "Queen Walk" wasn't sure if that is the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jenthehen6509 View Post
    Thank you so much for all that info!! When you say "Queen Charge" is that using the AQ with several healers? I call it a "Queen Walk" wasn't sure if that is the same thing.
    No, you take 4-5 healers for a Queen Walk and a Queen Charge.
    A Queen Walk is when you use the queen to circle around the base clearing out trash and outer layer defenses.
    A Queen Charge is when you punch the queen into the base to take down high value defenses. It requires a good funnel, while QW does not.
    Queen Charging is difficult to master, because if your funnel is not proper, your queen might end up walking (circling the base) instead of going in, which can ruin the entire attack. It requires a lot of practice to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEagle13 View Post
    No, you take 4-5 healers for a Queen Walk and a Queen Charge.
    A Queen Walk is when you use the queen to circle around the base clearing out trash and outer layer defenses.
    A Queen Charge is when you punch the queen into the base to take down high value defenses. It requires a good funnel, while QW does not.
    Queen Charging is difficult to master, because if your funnel is not proper, your queen might end up walking (circling the base) instead of going in, which can ruin the entire attack. It requires a lot of practice to get it right.
    Wow, never knew this thanks so much. I will try these all out and find you if I need more info on any of them

Quote Originally Posted by jenthehen6509 View Post
    Wow, never knew this thanks so much. I will try these all out and find you if I need more info on any of them
    Happy to help!
    My inbox is always open. You can send me a personal message whenever you want to. Even though I might take some time to respond, I will do so eventually.