Thread: how can i 3 star this base?

New Bloke/Chick

how can i 3 star this base?

how can i 3 star this base. pls help me.i am good at howipe.would it work or no.
    https://ibb.co/M9fNNK2

New Bloke/Chick
    pls anyone😥

There is a high chance that that base might not be the one you have to attack on war day.
    Original war bases are revealed on battle day.
    I don't have much experience with howipe so I am not sure if it will work on this base.
    So I'm gonna throw down an easy strategy down. I think a frozen witch should be able to take the base down, if you could get access to the multi inferno on the back side.....(th side).
    Place the wall wrecker at 2 oc just above that bomb tower. You can search Youtube for Frozen Witch th10 attack strategy.
    A PekkaBobat, QC miners, QC Lalo or a QC mass babyd should be able to wreck that base fairly easily with a siege, but I wouldn't recommend using them if you don't have experience using them.
    Good luck, use the QC lalo if you know how to. Should work without a hitch if you can get the queen into the inferno comp just above the townhall and take out the wiz tower, inferno itself, queen and cc troops. If you can pull this off, I highly recommend you go for this.
    Like I said, there is a high chance that the base may change for battle day. You can PM me if you want to, though I may be a bit slow on replying.