Thread: I think it's not a bad idea

I think it's not a bad idea

Hello. It's past midnight and I was decorating my farm, but this thought crossed my mind.

Can we have a feature to buy people? Like tiny people to live at our farm. Their function is just to make our farm's decoration looks alive. They can sit on the park bench, maybe on our cafe machine, looking out to the our frog pond. I think it would be very cute. What they do only exist.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by iamproletar View Post
    Hello. It's past midnight and I was decorating my farm, but this thought crossed my mind.

Can we have a feature to buy people? Like tiny people to live at our farm. Their function is just to make our farm's decoration looks alive. They can sit on the park bench, maybe on our cafe machine, looking out to the our frog pond. I think it would be very cute. What they do only exist.

Thank you!
    Welcome to the forum! It would be cute to have some more peeps hanging out on the farm (as long as there's a maximum you can have, cuz rn, we don't want to see crowds of people!).

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Yes that would look nice
    Farm level: 102
    Town level: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Welcome to the forum! It would be cute to have some more peeps hanging out on the farm (as long as there's a maximum you can have, cuz rn, we don't want to see crowds of people!).
    Yes! It can be everything as long as there's someone/people at our farm. Beside the buyers. So it would be more interactive.