Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Blueprints

New Bloke/Chick

Blueprints

Is there a maximum number of blueprints you can store? I certainly hope not. So far we have never gotten any custom deco, but hope springs eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bunnies View Post
    Is there a maximum number of blueprints you can store? I certainly hope not. So far we have never gotten any custom deco, but hope springs eternal.
    Not even one!!!! Did you check in your store tab? Press on the cash register on your screen (bottom left). Then on the flower tab.... after press the arrow at the top, until you get to “custom”. If you have a custom decoration, it will be there. I thought they had given one to everyone, a few months ago. I got a second custom decoration (fountain), in the derby prizes. It’s a small blue print in a fenced area. At first, I hadn’t realized it was a second custom decoration. I thought it was a farm decoration as it was.

Is there a maximum number of blueprints you can store?
    There is no limit.

I believe there is a 15 limit. When I reached 15 there have been no more.

I have my original tree, and have never received a 2nd deco.

Yes 15 is the maximum number of blueprints. I had 13 before the last valley season, and the derby had already started. Since we always get blueprints in the 5th and 8th columns, the game did the math that I had 15 already, so I didn't get any blueprints in the valley shop.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    Yes 15 is the maximum number of blueprints. I had 13 before the last valley season, and the derby had already started. Since we always get blueprints in the 5th and 8th columns, the game did the math that I had 15 already, so I didn't get any blueprints in the valley shop.
    I had 15 in store when a Derby was taking place, so no blueprints appeared in the usual columns.

I upgraded the custom decoration I have before I collected the Derby prizes, using some blueprints in the process. When I shuffled the horseshoe prizes, blueprints popped up in columns 5 and 8.
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 24th, 2020 at 06:24 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

It might be that you haven't reached the level to qualify for the custom decos yet. As soon as you do, Alfred will deliver your 1st one.