Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No heroes challenge

No heroes challenge

I would like to see the serious legend league player take up the challenge of trying to get 300 Point in clan games by doing the "no heroics allowed"

because i sure as heck wont do it.

Then let one of your clanmates not in legend do it. Those challenges are good for th6-8 attacks that don’t have or don’t rely heavily on heroes or someone higher up gob farming who can sneak in a hit on the town hall.

Yep, this one is great for TH8 and below, and people hanging out in crystal with all the dead bases.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 48/50/18 heroes
    TH12 - doug 51/58/28 heroes

Forum Superstar
    That and the 'no spells' task i leave for the lowbies. The Legends task though, i'll take that all day.

Centennial Club
    i have a great solution of making it disappear, but you wont get the 300 points
    seriously though, with all the new tasks and the buff to dumping tasks id highly suggest constantly dumping low point/unwanted tasks (such as 3 starring th 6s and you only have th 9+ in your clan) if you have time to spare, also staying 50 points away from max also improves this method as you can do almost any task to get full but still have the power to endlessly dump tasks before then.

my only issue is they keep nerfing the best point tasks, of course its probably because everyone thought they were the best and wanted to see more variety, but it still sucks that theyre making it harder and harder to complete CGs in under 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    i have a great solution of making it disappear, but you wont get the 300 points
    seriously though, with all the new tasks and the buff to dumping tasks id highly suggest constantly dumping low point/unwanted tasks (such as 3 starring th 6s and you only have th 9+ in your clan) if you have time to spare, also staying 50 points away from max also improves this method as you can do almost any task to get full but still have the power to endlessly dump tasks before then.

my only issue is they keep nerfing the best point tasks, of course its probably because everyone thought they were the best and wanted to see more variety, but it still sucks that theyre making it harder and harder to complete CGs in under 2 hours
    They had reduced the cost to gem the trash time, so last month, I gemmed the heck out of unwanted tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    They had reduced the cost to gem the trash time, so last month, I gemmed the heck out of unwanted tasks.
    I did the same exact thing, so I could get more BB challenges.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    I would like to see the serious legend league player take up the challenge of trying to get 300 Point in clan games by doing the "no heroics allowed"

because i sure as heck wont do it.
    I did when I felt like no longer being in legend one clan games session.

This is also why I constantly "trash" events that are low or impractical (like most of the 1 hr...seriously...who outside of TH6 and below and hit multiple times per hour???).

I think its always why magically the 800/900/1000 point ones show up the last day....they realize clans aren't finishing anything...so they allow those to show up more. Would be nice if we could still trash after we have completed games. I know I kept my accounts at 3950....just so I could trash things for the rest of the clan.

Centennial Club
    Maybe it can't be done in legends, but I have all 4 heroes upgrading (and they are decently high-level, 59 68 35 12) so that's easy for me to do.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Meanwhile Iím sure a TH7 is thrilled to see a challenge to get some stars in legends or kill so many GW levels...

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG