Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super baby dragon vs Queen charge.

We tried out the inferno drag on defense in our war today and I tried it in legends on two accounts today too. So far, I'm not all that impressed, but I think our problem is we need to have some sort of tanking troops before the inferno drag. If the inferno drag comes out in the lead the queen kills it very quickly (same for headhunters).

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dommersan View Post
    Have people had luck zapping cc? I always find I miss some with the new smaller area.
    Area of effect is the same as previous version of lightning spell. Now it can't miss any target in its aoe.
    Last edited by FunnyCinema; June 23rd, 2020 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    Yes, 7 zaps and 1 earthquake.
    I know that will destroy the cc building itself but was post earlier about using zap on troops (I. E the good old days)?

Quote Originally Posted by Imjustaboutokinwar View Post
    I know that will destroy the cc building itself but was post earlier about using zap on troops (I. E the good old days)?
    If you zap the CC, the troops won't come out ... check Itzu's channel (English) for instance, he has a video up

Quote Originally Posted by Imjustaboutokinwar View Post
    You sure can, and it won’t take 7 of them and an earthquake to do it. I’ve been running 3 Lightnings for random zapping with my sneaky gob army in legend, and it’s very versatile. Sometimes, I’ll zap an inferno or eagle, and sometimes, I’ll zap cc troops or skellies.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    It is really a big problem for armies like hybrid, or any queen chage attacks. Dont think it was intended to be like this troop, to put such issues on Queen charges.
    And where exactly is the problem with this? I know with my queen charge I already use 3 freezes and 1 poison...but that's just me.

If this helps nerfs the hog miner hybrid...then good (I'm bored of that attack....plus its the only one that works against my current war base....)

Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    And where exactly is the problem with this? I know with my queen charge I already use 3 freezes and 1 poison...but that's just me.

If this helps nerfs the hog miner hybrid...then good (I'm bored of that attack....plus its the only one that works against my current war base....)
    Same like someone else saying "wheres the problem in excluding air attacks".

Regarding Lightning spells discussion, that doesnt fit in ground armies. What ground army goes 1 rage and 1-2 freeze and the rest Lightning spells, that doesnt work at all.

I understand the point of meta changing, but dont you think making some attacks weak wasnt intended ? Or even being ruled out of the competitive scene, thats not a good thing. We all want diversity, not just dragons/LaLoon/yeti only. If you get my point
    Last edited by dpgza; June 23rd, 2020 at 09:32 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    Same like someone else saying "wheres the problem in excluding air attacks".

Regarding Lightning spells discussion, that doesnt fit in ground armies. What ground army goes 1 rage and 1-2 freeze and the rest Lightning spells, that doesnt work at all.

I understand the point of meta changing, but dont you think making some attacks weak wasnt intended ? Or even being ruled out of the competitive scene, thats not a good thing. We all want diversity, not just dragons/LaLoon/yeti only. If you get my point
    you wouldnt need a poison if you one shotted the witches. they only have 480 hp. also i wouldnt say everyone using healers with their queen is "diverse" it actually brings out the argument that healers are overused.

Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    you wouldnt need a poison if you one shotted the witches. they only have 480 hp. also i wouldnt say everyone using healers with their queen is "diverse" it actually brings out the argument that healers are overused.
    Im not sure i understand. One shot witches with lightning spell, thats what are you saying ? So we use freeze on Super Baby Dragon because Queen is busy with skeletons and doesnt survive the damage ? That doesnt seem right, its a verry big price to be paid ONLY for the CC troops
    Last edited by dpgza; June 23rd, 2020 at 11:08 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    It’s likely we’ll see the inferno drag’s dmg decreased on def similarly to how ice golems freeze is less effective - it’s too strong currently IMO
    Last edited by MAYFAlR; June 24th, 2020 at 07:16 PM.