Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Super baby dragon vs Queen charge.

  1. #1
    Senior Member dpgza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    474

    Super baby dragon vs Queen charge.

    Faced 1 Super baby dragon doing Queen charge. His beam killed my Queen through 5 Healers on rage. Defender had 2 witches and 1 Super baby dragon, by the time Queen got through witch skeletons Super baby dragon killed the Queen.

    It looks like poison doesnt affect the beam charge speed but i havent tested that yet.He does 1500 dmg per second, and it looks like it gets there in the same time as an Inferno or slightly faster.

    I understand its not a bug or anything like that. But i think it should be different. It stops Queen charge strategies straight because 1 poison and 1 freeze is needed to deal with this sort of CC troops. Leaving only 1 freeze. And if players go with more freeze speels, then it will be less of other spells.

    It is really a big problem for armies like hybrid, or any queen chage attacks. Dont think it was intended to be like this troop, to put such issues on Queen charges.
    Last edited by dpgza; June 23rd, 2020 at 05:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    147
    you did mention using a rage for it, thats the same space as poison and freeze, so you already explained where you can get the extra spell slots. also the new zap spell can 1 shot witches so thats another alternative. seems weird ppl are fighting the fight of homogenizing army attacks by leaving queen charge as the best usage of ~80 spaces

  3. #3
    Senior Member dpgza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    you did mention using a rage for it, thats the same space as poison and freeze, so you already explained where you can get the extra spell slots. also the new zap spell can 1 shot witches so thats another alternative. seems weird ppl are fighting the fight of homogenizing army attacks by leaving queen charge as the best usage of ~80 spaces
    I dont understand what are you trying to say ?
    I said i used rage and poison and my Queen still died. You are saying that armies should go with more freeze less rage ?

    Not sure its possible considering the amount of defences and heroes we are facing on a Queen charge nowdays.

    Not sure whats your point, but i dont see viable using something like 4 slot spells just to deal with CC troops only.
    Last edited by dpgza; June 23rd, 2020 at 06:18 PM.

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    I dont understand what are you trying to say ?
    I said i used rage and poison and my Queen still died. You are saying that armies should go with more freeze less rage ?

    Not sure its possible considering the amount of defences and heroes we are facing on a Queen charge nowdays.

    Not sure whats your point, but i dont see viable using something like 4 slot spells just to deal with CC troops only.
    Then use a different strategy. Zapping the CC seems like a viable strategy right now.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by eTrey View Post
    Then use a different strategy. Zapping the CC seems like a viable strategy right now.
    This. The game evolves, so evolve with it. Not everyone will have the same CC troops either.

  6. #6
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    3
    I think we should stop using Queen charges from now on and explore new strategies. i am using a golem/ice golem in front of queen instead of healers, works just fine.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    266
    Can I ask what level your queen is?

  8. #8
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,373
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    It is really a big problem for armies like hybrid, or any queen chage attacks. Dont think it was intended to be like this troop, to put such issues on Queen charges.
    Or alternatively, this is EXACTLY the reason we have it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    211
    Have people had luck zapping cc? I always find I miss some with the new smaller area.

  10. #10
    Forum Superstar JtB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommersan View Post
    Have people had luck zapping cc? I always find I miss some with the new smaller area.
    Yes, 7 zaps and 1 earthquake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •