Thread: Task showed expired after completing it

Task showed expired after completing it

Had a raspberry candle task. Alrdy had 6 candles stacked and was waiting on my 7th when I used 3 diamonds to speed it up. Lol and behold the task went back to 0/7 candles done and on my board it showed expired with 0 secs. Wheres as my hoodies dont see it on the board anymore. Have msgs SC but they r taking 4eva 2 reply. Has been an hour. Question: Can i just delete the task and get on with my other tasks? On hood chat showed have done 6/18 tasks. And on derby board, I still have 12 more tickets/tasks to pick and do. Pls help!!!!

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Wow. Something kooky happened and sounds like the only way to move on to the next task is to either delete it or wait until time left on task was really supposed to run out, and even then, donít know if it will move itself off. Hopefully support will get back to u before then. If you choose to delete it I would have screenshots handy showing your tasks completed so far in chat window at 6/18 = 1920 pts and ur derby task window of the task now saying expired (tho actually completed) with 12 available tasks left. I would think Support should be able to review your log files and see what actually happened if thereís any dispute. Good luck!

Thanks QBIE for the reminder. Have taken d necessary screenshots.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    If u haven’t already deleted the task, Another thought: try restarting the game and see if anything different

I had similar thing happened. But my one is Boat task, when I finished my boat and send away. It did not count my boat any more (0/2), instead I got Boat task count is 0 sec, and in task board boat task with expired. I don't know what to do since boat task should be "until derby ends". I restarted several times, it did not help. I believe the task will be there if I do not delete it myself. I send the screenshot to in-game-SUPPORT yesterday, but no response as usual.

Had that a couple of times. Check your task board - often it shows the task as complete and the same task (as a duplicate) as expired, but your remaining task count hasn't gone down by one due to the expired task.

If that's the case, just trash the expired task...it has and will cost nothing.