Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Builder base matchmaking

In builder base, it looks that al the game wants is you rushing to builder hall 9 cause only than you have fair matchmaking. I really like the concept of versus battles but it is just so frustrating to only play against players who are builderhall 9 with max troops. I would really apreciate it if this could be fixed because than I should have way more fun playing versus battles and I am 100% sure that other players agree with me.
    Last edited by OleHellem; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OleHellem View Post
    In builder base, it looks that al the game wants is you rushing to builder hall 9 cause only than you have fair matchmaking. I really like the concept of versus battles but it is just so frustrating to only play against players who are builderhall 9 with max troops. I would really apreciate it if this could be fixed because than I should have way more fun playing versus battles and I am 100% sure that other players agree with me.
    You are right that the game favors rushing, maxing lower BH levels makes the game harder.

However, you are wrong on a few accounts:

- You have the deck stacked against you because you have played the game sub-optimally. If you were a TH7 in the home village and were playing in champions league, the deck would be stacked against you there, as well. Once you figure out how the game works, you can work your way out of it, and your matchups will be more balanced.

- There is no matchmaking other than trophy levels, so there's nothing to fix.

- There are probably some other players that agree with you, but that doesn't make them right. In fact, this "idea" breaks down fairly quickly if you find yourself in a trophy range where there are no other bases similar in strength to you.
    Last edited by Rizzob; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:48 PM.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Quote Originally Posted by OleHellem View Post
    Define fair. I am matched with other bases at my trophy level. That level is determined by two things: my base / troops and my skill. I am in the 3400 range as a bh8 with my mini. I mostly see bh9s and have no trouble maintaining my trophy level. If I went ahead and pushed on to bh9, I could move higher. However, I already have a maxed bh9 and am not interested in moving on quickly. My base defends well with a mix of bh7 and bh8 defenses. I'm attacking with level 16 troops. Doing fine against the many rushed 9s. Maybe it's not fair to those rushed 9s to have to face a mean bh8 that beats them.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

The matching system is particularly unfair when you consider the tie breaker - if I get matched with a higher TH with more structures and get 100% it takes longer as I have to destroy more. So how can the opponent win the tie when they had less to power through? Never mind their defenses are better...

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity1976 View Post
    The matching system is particularly unfair when you consider the tie breaker - if I get matched with a higher TH with more structures and get 100% it takes longer as I have to destroy more. So how can the opponent win the tie when they had less to power through? Never mind their defenses are better...
    I detest the tie breaker. Just look at it as a helping hand to those poor bh9s that cant handle defending against a good lower builder base. They obviously need all the help they can get.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    1. No updates for BB recently or in the works
    2. Events and Season rewards are including BB loot

Is SC trying to get all BB’s leveled up? So Clan Games are not as easy to finish in a day and players quit complaining about BB match making.

Or are the two not related and number 2 is just an attempt to increase interest in BB?