Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why canít hay day sort out these bunny derby times?

Why canít hay day sort out these bunny derby times?

Hay day keep running bunny derbies and are aware of the error in when bunny time begins, the first time and each following first session but, no apologies or effort to sort it out. Very annoying that hood prepares, waits then misses the first timing as is began over a hour earlier than stated. Come on Hay Day, sort it out or stop running these bunny derbies until you can

Agreed.. itís embarassing😒

Yeah, seriously! What is going on with the bunny timer?! This morning it said 3 hours 30 minutes to bunny time. I log back in after about 2 hours and 30 minutes, but somehow it looks like I missed bunny time. Super annoying!!

They should stop doing bunny derbies until they can sort this out. Like how hard can it be to set a timer?! Shouldn't be rocket science.

Bunny time is off

Bunny timers are off between the 3 bunnies arrival, please fix! It's frustrating to team members.

I thought I was failing basic time-telling skills! It’s not reassuring to discover that the erratic bunny timer is a known, long-standing issue.

What I was actually coming to complain about (which may be part of the same issue) is the current notice that it will be 24 hours (!?!) until the next bunny time! 24 hours during a derby is a ridiculously long break between bunnies. Since I’ve now discovered that the bunny clock is broken, I’ll keep checking and hope an earlier bunny sneaks in.

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

Oh wow! I’m glad I’m not the the only one! I truly don’t understand the bunny derby at all! I look at the time, it says 1 hour 30 minutes until next bunny time. I set a timer, came back in 30 minutes or so to check tasks, and the timer says 1 hour 30 minutes until next bunny time AGAIN!!! What is going on?!?!

Aside from that, does one only have 15 minutes to complete 5 tasks to catch the bunny each time? Or do you just have that long to grab a task with a bunny, and then complete it at any time...or does it have to be during the next bunny time? Forgive me, if this is posted somewhere else.
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly

Quote Originally Posted by SueDL View Post
    Oh wow! I’m glad I’m not the the only one! I truly don’t understand the bunny derby at all! I look at the time, it says 1 hour 30 minutes until next bunny time. I set a timer, came back in 30 minutes or so to check tasks, and the timer says 1 hour 30 minutes until next bunny time AGAIN!!! What is going on?!?!

Aside from that, does one only have 15 minutes to complete 5 tasks to catch the bunny each time? Or do you just have that long to grab a task with a bunny, and then complete it at any time...or does it have to be during the next bunny time? Forgive me, if this is posted somewhere else.
    As long as you take a task during bunny time, when all the tasks turn pink & have a bunny on them, it will count towards catching the current bunny whether you finish it within the 10 mins of bunny time or after.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    As long as you take a task during bunny time, when all the tasks turn pink & have a bunny on them, it will count towards catching the current bunny whether you finish it within the 10 mins of bunny time or after.
    Oh, OK! This is good to know! Iím in a NH of four. So, one person could complete a bunny task within 10 minutes and take another. Then the other three could each take a bunny task, complete in their time, and the next four tasks would count towards catching that first bunny even if itís not bunny time? Am I understanding that right?
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly

Quote Originally Posted by SueDL View Post
    Oh, OK! This is good to know! Iím in a NH of four. So, one person could complete a bunny task within 10 minutes and take another. Then the other three could each take a bunny task, complete in their time, and the next four tasks would count towards catching that first bunny even if itís not bunny time? Am I understanding that right?
    Sorry, I missed these follow up questions til now! But, since it's bunny derby again, I'll just let you know that, yes, it looks like you're understanding it correctly 🙂

Because it doesn’t bring profit. They are all about MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by Jemms View Post
    Hay day keep running bunny derbies and are aware of the error in when bunny time begins, the first time and each following first session but, no apologies or effort to sort it out. Very annoying that hood prepares, waits then misses the first timing as is began over a hour earlier than stated. Come on Hay Day, sort it out or stop running these bunny derbies until you can
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52