Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: why Power Boost isn't effective

Fresh Spawn

why Power Boost isn't effective

In the recent Update, for improved townhall experience supercell added hero boost, power boost, resource boost. It is a great addition and helps players transition to a new townhall smoothly. But what i dont like is, power boost is activated for 5 days after TH is upgraded, which boosts your troops to maximum level allowed by your laboratory.
    However It is still the max for your previous lab level. And you wont be able to use Max troops for your current TH. Either you have to hammer/book your lab or gem it to use max troops.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by chanleo View Post
    In the recent Update, for improved townhall experience supercell added hero boost, power boost, resource boost. It is a great addition and helps players transition to a new townhall smoothly. But what i dont like is, power boost is activated for 5 days after TH is upgraded, which boosts your troops to maximum level allowed by your laboratory.
    However It is still the max for your previous lab level. And you wont be able to use Max troops for your current TH. Either you have to hammer/book your lab or gem it to use max troops.
    Well even the standard rule of Power Potion says it's applicable for the max allowed Lab Level, so I guess they are trying to balance it with the working of the Power Potion
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

This is now why rushing is the better strategy.

Warriors are OP
    You do make a valid point.

It would be better if it the power boost kicked in on upgrade of lab rather than on upgrade of TH, the other boosts can still be linked to the TH

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    This is now why rushing is the better strategy.
    Why does this make the slightest difference to rushing?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    I have always booked the lab since books became available. It is one of the things you want upgraded first at any TH level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why does this make the slightest difference to rushing?
    If you rush your th or max it, you will always get the th boost when you upgrade your th.
    Consider you have a mango, if you eat it today or tomorrow, the mango eaten by you is still 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I have always booked the lab since books became available. It is one of the things you want upgraded first at any TH level.
    ... so should that be a requirement for all users now then?
    If this remains the same, the 'money grab' comments won't go away any time soon ... This could at least have been communicated better...

Quote Originally Posted by Karthik040 View Post
    If you rush your th or max it, you will always get the th boost when you upgrade your th.
    Consider you have a mango, if you eat it today or tomorrow, the mango eaten by you is still 1.
    Your point being?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Your point being?
    I *think* what they are saying is that if you rush the laboratory(especially at town hall levels where the lab takes longer than the rest of the base) you would be able to max out faster.

This is a good strategy IMO till maybe th8 or th9.